Discuss About Your Financial Goals

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great! Our community is all about sharing experiences and helping each other thrive. That's why we're excited to invite you to a discussion on your financial goals. Let's talk about:

Your financial dreams, be it a vacation, home, business, or security.
Challenges you face – budgeting, investing, or managing debt.
Learning from each other's strategies and experiences.

🌟 Why join this discussion?
Sharing your goals can:

Inspire others and find like-minded folks.
Open doors to fresh ideas and strategies.
Create an atmosphere of accountability and progress.

Ready to take this step together? Bring your energy and aspirations. Everyone is welcome, so feel free to invite friends who might benefit.

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great! Our community is all about sharing experiences and helping each other thrive. That's why we're excited to invite you to a discussion on your financial goals. Let's talk about:

Sharing your goals can:

Ready to take this step together? Bring your energy and aspirations. Everyone is welcome, so feel free to invite friends who might benefit.
I want to buy a 2-3bhk for my parents in the next 5 years. I'm confident that I will be able to achieve that dream

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Hello Folks,

Sharing your goals can:

I want to do a Euro Trip next year. Have started saving for it 💰

Sayantan

KF Ace
Hello Folks,

Sharing your goals can:

Correct! We all should share the knowledge and experience of finance that we have, discuss about the current hot topics & in turn can provide benefits to each & everyone to make a logical, practical & rational decisions. Thanks.

Correct! We all should share the knowledge and experience of finance that we have, discuss about the current hot topics & in turn can provide benefits to each & everyone to make a logical, practical & rational decisions. Thanks.
Yess , we will make it the #1 finance community in the world 🫂🫂

Ramandeep5345

KF Rookie
I am working on making my corpus of 2 crores in next 3-4 years by investing in mutual funds i startes investing in SIP's from past 6 months.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I have very basic goals.

Long Term Goals:
  • House (2cr - 5cr)
Short & Mid Term Goals:
  • Car (5L - 10L)
  • Family Vacation (1L - 2L)
I'm investing mainly in Mutual Funds, less in Indian Stocks and US Stocks.
I would appreciate any suggestions on how to achieve short & mid-term goals within 1-2 years.

ajit sahu

KF Ace
I WANT TO MAKE LITTLE BIT DIFFERENCE TOWARDS ENVIRONMENT. BECAUSE HOW WE LIVE TODAY WILL AFFECT OUR TOMORROW. AND AS WE ARE VERY MUCH CARELESS ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT AND RESOURCES WE MAY FACE EXTINCTION VERY QUICKLY MEANS MAY NOT BE IN OUR LIFELINE BUT QUICKER. SO TO REDUCE THE ISSUE WE MUST GO FOR WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS. LIKE PLASTIC WASTE MANAGEMENT, SOME STATE IS MAKING BIOGAS FROM FOOD WASTE AND ELECTRIFYING THE MARKET. MUST PROMOTE SOLAR. AND THESE THINGS MUST BE DONE IN EVERY PLACE MEANS EVERY PLACE. BECAUSE WE ARE VERY MUCH CASUAL ABOUT THE EFFECTS WHICH WE ARE GOING TO FACE LATER. PREVIOUSLY PEOPLE WERE GETTING BETTER WATER , FOOD AND QUALITY PRODUCT.
RAIN WATER HARVESTING IDEAS MUST BE ADDED
FOREST PRESERVATION.
PLASTIC WASTE REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT
SOLAR ENERGY
WIND ENERGY
TIDAL ENERGY
BETTER QUALITY PRODUCT & SERVICES MUST BE GENERATED MAY IT BE LESS BUT MUST BE QUALITATIVE BY WHICH WE CAN REACH GLOBAL MARKET QUICKLY FOR EXPORT NOT FOR IMPORT
AGRICULTURE MUST BE PROMOTED
MONEY MANAGEMENT ISSUES MUST BE TAUGHT BECAUSE EVEN IF PEOPLE ARE NOT READING TILL 5TH OR 10TH BUT THEY STILL INCOME MONEY FOR LIVING AND ALSO USE IT, SAVE IT. BUT MOST PEOPLE DONT WANT TO INVEST BECUASE THEY THINK ITS RISKY. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DONT INVEST DESPITE OF HAVING MONEY. ITS LITTLE BIT EXTRA WORK BUT IT IS GOOD.
LEGAL ISSUES MUST BE ADDRESSED PROPERLY. LIKE THE TEAM OF "BEKIFAYATI" IS DOING. THE ONLY REASON I GO WITH THEIR CONTENT IS THAT THEY TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO MANAGE MONEY. HOW TO ADDRESS THE SCAMS FINANCIAL AND OTHERS . THEY ARE MAKING AWARE OF THE NORMAL THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR LIFE WHICH WE MUST KNOW.
I THINK EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHALLENGES WE ARE FACING AND WE MUST ADDRESS THE IDEAS TO REDUCE THE ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES AS WELL AS MONEYTARY CHALLENGES TOWARDS GOVT. BECAUSE EVEN IF THEY DON'T LISTEN IT FULLY BUT THEY WILL GET A IDEA WHAT HAS TO BE DONE FOR REDUCING THE PROBLEMS.

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
I WANT TO MAKE LITTLE BIT DIFFERENCE TOWARDS ENVIRONMENT. BECAUSE HOW WE LIVE TODAY WILL AFFECT OUR TOMORROW. AND AS WE ARE VERY MUCH CARELESS ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT AND RESOURCES WE MAY FACE EXTINCTION VERY QUICKLY MEANS MAY NOT BE IN OUR LIFELINE BUT QUICKER. SO TO REDUCE THE ISSUE WE MUST GO FOR WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS. LIKE PLASTIC WASTE MANAGEMENT, SOME STATE IS MAKING BIOGAS FROM FOOD WASTE AND ELECTRIFYING THE MARKET. MUST PROMOTE SOLAR. AND THESE THINGS MUST BE DONE IN EVERY PLACE MEANS EVERY PLACE. BECAUSE WE ARE VERY MUCH CASUAL ABOUT THE EFFECTS WHICH WE ARE GOING TO FACE LATER. PREVIOUSLY PEOPLE WERE GETTING BETTER WATER , FOOD AND QUALITY PRODUCT.
RAIN WATER HARVESTING IDEAS MUST BE ADDED
FOREST PRESERVATION.
PLASTIC WASTE REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT
SOLAR ENERGY
WIND ENERGY
TIDAL ENERGY
BETTER QUALITY PRODUCT & SERVICES MUST BE GENERATED MAY IT BE LESS BUT MUST BE QUALITATIVE BY WHICH WE CAN REACH GLOBAL MARKET QUICKLY FOR EXPORT NOT FOR IMPORT
AGRICULTURE MUST BE PROMOTED
MONEY MANAGEMENT ISSUES MUST BE TAUGHT BECAUSE EVEN IF PEOPLE ARE NOT READING TILL 5TH OR 10TH BUT THEY STILL INCOME MONEY FOR LIVING AND ALSO USE IT, SAVE IT. BUT MOST PEOPLE DONT WANT TO INVEST BECUASE THEY THINK ITS RISKY. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DONT INVEST DESPITE OF HAVING MONEY. ITS LITTLE BIT EXTRA WORK BUT IT IS GOOD.
LEGAL ISSUES MUST BE ADDRESSED PROPERLY. LIKE THE TEAM OF "BEKIFAYATI" IS DOING. THE ONLY REASON I GO WITH THEIR CONTENT IS THAT THEY TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO MANAGE MONEY. HOW TO ADDRESS THE SCAMS FINANCIAL AND OTHERS . THEY ARE MAKING AWARE OF THE NORMAL THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR LIFE WHICH WE MUST KNOW.
I THINK EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHALLENGES WE ARE FACING AND WE MUST ADDRESS THE IDEAS TO REDUCE THE ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES AS WELL AS MONEYTARY CHALLENGES TOWARDS GOVT. BECAUSE EVEN IF THEY DON'T LISTEN IT FULLY BUT THEY WILL GET A IDEA WHAT HAS TO BE DONE FOR REDUCING THE PROBLEMS.
Hi buddy, one small advice. If you could please write everything in small caps it will be easier for us to read. Writing everything in Long Caps becomes very difficult to read

Hello Folks,

Sharing your goals can:

Hi Team,
It is such a great initiative by the team. I am an emerging finance content creator struggling for the audience retention and finance resources to learn and grow together . I am so so excited to be here. Hoping to learn and contribute as well 🙂

Divyanshu

KF Rookie
Hello Folks,

Sharing your goals can:

Namaste Everyone,
Thanks for providing such a platform. Somehow I feels YouTube has more irrelevant content than value-adding ones. I never had long goals, all I cared till now was short ones, for instance I wanted to Secure my source of income, which fortunately I am done. But now I feel I should make long goals or basically roadmap for future - and I expect this platform to be guiding light on this journey. Though I have some knowledge of Finance and Economics but can be referred as Beginner in practical finance planning.
So feel free to suggest ideas and answer my quarries.

Suraj

KF Rookie
I wish to creat multiple online asets to get extra source of money i do gov. Job and i really wish to leave this job after having secure income source