Discuss About Your Financial Goals

You can check my goals
1. I have 1 Cr term insurance, Planning to upgrade this to 1.5 cr or 2 cr
2. I have to take health insurance, I have Corporate health insurance. How much health insurance is good, any ideas please share.
3. Planning to build an emergency fund this year.

4. I am doing 5k Sip every month for my baby's education and will increase this to 7k as a setup sip from 2024.
5. I am planning to do 7k sip for my retirement.

What are your thoughts and any suggestions or questions?

Rohan_shaq

KF Rookie
Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great! Our community is all about sharing experiences and helping each other thrive. That's why we're excited to invite you to a discussion on your financial goals. Let's talk about:

Your financial dreams, be it a vacation, home, business, or security.
Challenges you face – budgeting, investing, or managing debt.
Learning from each other's strategies and experiences.

🌟 Why join this discussion?
Sharing your goals can:

Inspire others and find like-minded folks.
Open doors to fresh ideas and strategies.
Create an atmosphere of accountability and progress.

Ready to take this step together? Bring your energy and aspirations. Everyone is welcome, so feel free to invite friends who might benefit.
I am here to share my experience and earn money because I want to be a rich person and live like a man who has no enemies and nothing remain to do his life

Tax with Ria

KF Expert
Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great! Our community is all about sharing experiences and helping each other thrive. That's why we're excited to invite you to a discussion on your financial goals. Let's talk about:

Sharing your goals can:

Ready to take this step together? Bring your energy and aspirations. Everyone is welcome, so feel free to invite friends who might benefit.
Hello everyone,

I am Ria Sachan, currently a CA FINAL student struggling with my burden of failures and thriving everyday to “restart".

I am considered as a rock to my family(my mother says so) because I've managed my family problems, CA studies, worst articleship experience single handedly. I've faced many FAIL's in this curriculum but this last FAIL of CA FINAL group 2 broke me inside. I've never shed tears on my failure but for the first time i was crying as if I'm gonna die.

But after few days of accepting failure, i tried talking to my soul, and the next moment i was sitting with my books, played “Hanuman Chalisa" ,started studying and re-evaluating to how to bounce back.Moral- it's okay to get shattered and cry like a baby for days. And it's also okay to lie like a sloth for days because deep sorrow makes you exhausted. It's s also okay to not to not fetch any external motivation, just give your body and soul time to heal and eventually you'll bounce back even stronger because remember one thing — “Failures will sink you down, but they will guarantee that your heart and brain is aligned to combat any situation of life".

That's the unglorified beauty of failure.

yashodeep

KF Rookie
My financial goals are to create or build an assests which can earn money for me which gonna help me to create more assets and become liability free

ag3nt47

KF Rookie
Feels so weird when I see YouTube videos with uncles of age around 50s happily retiring having 7-8 cr portfolio

Means by the time I reach that age I should be having 20-22 cr to reach financial independence?? I'm 26 🥲

Prashant505

KF Ace
I want to travel around the world. I want a kind of investment that gets me sufficient amount annually. I have completed all other financial goals.

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
I want to travel around the world. I want a kind of investment that gets me sufficient amount annually. I have completed all other financial goals.
Hi, sorry if i'm being too personal but usually approximately how much corpus is required to take care of annual expenditure? Asking because it will help all of us plan our FIRE number

zacobite

KF Mentor
You can check my goals
1. I have 1 Cr term insurance, Planning to upgrade this to 1.5 cr or 2 cr
2. I have to take health insurance, I have Corporate health insurance. How much health insurance is good, any ideas please share.
3. Planning to build an emergency fund this year.

4. I am doing 5k Sip every month for my baby's education and will increase this to 7k as a setup sip from 2024.
5. I am planning to do 7k sip for my retirement.

What are your thoughts and any suggestions or questions?
So how will you buy house.. No. 3 and No. 2 are more important if you have a baby.. Do that first pls... Its great that you have No. 1, hope that is your personal and not corporate.. .. Suggestions cannot be given without numbers.. Do tell us your specific goals and what you can invest every month.. Income-Investments = Expenses and Not Income - Expenses = Savings...
Cheers and Best luck

Hello Folks,

Sharing your goals can:

My ultimate aim is early retirement with Good Return on my investments

Long Term Goal
Having Own Flat : In Process
Early Retirement : Required Investment Tips

Income : 1.4L per Month
Expense : 35K Per Month (Living in Tier II City)
Home Loan : Not Yet Taken but about to take soon.
Family : Wife (She is also Working Women) and 2 Year old Daughter

Kindly guide me where I can invest my money to get good return in longer run.

Working in IT so no job stability 😔

I want early retirement in 50.

Maaz Shaikh

KF Rookie
I Want to construct a new home and I can somehow manage building cost without taking a home loan.

But I want to know that if I build house by taking home loan and invest money in share market and mutual fund which I can bear to build house.

That can save my interest of home loan and generate return for me in long run???

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I WANT TO MAKE LITTLE BIT DIFFERENCE TOWARDS ENVIRONMENT. BECAUSE HOW WE LIVE TODAY WILL AFFECT OUR TOMORROW. AND AS WE ARE VERY MUCH CARELESS ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT AND RESOURCES WE MAY FACE EXTINCTION VERY QUICKLY MEANS MAY NOT BE IN OUR LIFELINE BUT QUICKER. SO TO REDUCE THE ISSUE WE MUST GO FOR WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS. LIKE PLASTIC WASTE MANAGEMENT, SOME STATE IS MAKING BIOGAS FROM FOOD WASTE AND ELECTRIFYING THE MARKET. MUST PROMOTE SOLAR. AND THESE THINGS MUST BE DONE IN EVERY PLACE MEANS EVERY PLACE. BECAUSE WE ARE VERY MUCH CASUAL ABOUT THE EFFECTS WHICH WE ARE GOING TO FACE LATER. PREVIOUSLY PEOPLE WERE GETTING BETTER WATER , FOOD AND QUALITY PRODUCT.
RAIN WATER HARVESTING IDEAS MUST BE ADDED
FOREST PRESERVATION.
PLASTIC WASTE REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT
SOLAR ENERGY
WIND ENERGY
TIDAL ENERGY
BETTER QUALITY PRODUCT & SERVICES MUST BE GENERATED MAY IT BE LESS BUT MUST BE QUALITATIVE BY WHICH WE CAN REACH GLOBAL MARKET QUICKLY FOR EXPORT NOT FOR IMPORT
AGRICULTURE MUST BE PROMOTED
MONEY MANAGEMENT ISSUES MUST BE TAUGHT BECAUSE EVEN IF PEOPLE ARE NOT READING TILL 5TH OR 10TH BUT THEY STILL INCOME MONEY FOR LIVING AND ALSO USE IT, SAVE IT. BUT MOST PEOPLE DONT WANT TO INVEST BECUASE THEY THINK ITS RISKY. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DONT INVEST DESPITE OF HAVING MONEY. ITS LITTLE BIT EXTRA WORK BUT IT IS GOOD.
LEGAL ISSUES MUST BE ADDRESSED PROPERLY. LIKE THE TEAM OF "BEKIFAYATI" IS DOING. THE ONLY REASON I GO WITH THEIR CONTENT IS THAT THEY TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO MANAGE MONEY. HOW TO ADDRESS THE SCAMS FINANCIAL AND OTHERS . THEY ARE MAKING AWARE OF THE NORMAL THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR LIFE WHICH WE MUST KNOW.
I THINK EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHALLENGES WE ARE FACING AND WE MUST ADDRESS THE IDEAS TO REDUCE THE ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES AS WELL AS MONEYTARY CHALLENGES TOWARDS GOVT. BECAUSE EVEN IF THEY DON'T LISTEN IT FULLY BUT THEY WILL GET A IDEA WHAT HAS TO BE DONE FOR REDUCING THE PROBLEMS.
Writing in caps is equivalent to shouting in writing.