Diversification of Investment

Suraj.rm

KF Rookie
If I am a person who has been freshly done post-graduation and earning for the first time. I have no responsibilities of my family or loan pending over me. How should I diversify my investment and in which proportions? (
P.S - I am an aggressive investor and I don't want to put all my money at one place)

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I think you should choose Mutual Funds and make a list of good funds to invest for the long term. On top of that if you can do lump sum investment then you can track the market and invest accordingly. Apart from that, you can get some good plan like HDFC bank has some plans where you have to invest 1 lakh per year with 5 year lock in period. There are also Sovereign Gold Bonds, PPF account and more. You can try stock market with 2-3 months waiting but mainly it depends upon your financial goals

rishab9988

KF Rookie
there are some financial calculator google of very intelligent person by that calculator you can know your risk capacities and it will suggest you how much proportion of your money invest in in which investment type

more information you can message me

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Assuming your age is 30 years, you can diversify your investment into two categories.
1. First, calculate
100 - [Your Age] = 100 - 30 = 70
2. Now, invest 70% in equity and 30% in debt.
As you grow older, you can update the percentage of investments accordingly.

Investments in Equity:
Further, you can divide the amount to be invested in equity into 2-3 categories based on your risk appetite.
1. Mutual Funds: 60%
2. Stocks: 30%
3: Global Stocks: 10%
P.S. I don't recommend investing in crypto.
If you can actively track stocks you may even invest a greater portion in stocks and less in Mutual Funds.

Investments in Debt:
Best investment options in debt in my opinion:
1. PPF
2. Sovereign Gold bonds
3. FD in Small Finance banks (each amount less than 5 lakhs to keep the amount safe)
You may invest in any of these or multiple as per your research.

theraj0007

KF Expert
If I am a person who has been freshly done post-graduation and earning for the first time. I have no responsibilities of my family or loan pending over me. How should I diversify my investment and in which proportions? (
P.S - I am an aggressive investor and I don't want to put all my money at one place)
INVEST IN SMALL CAP OR MULTICAP AS IT IS VERY RISKY AND AFTER SOME YEARS MOVE TO MIDCAP AND BLUE CHIP MFS.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Bollywood / reit / invoice discount / lease plans / bonds / forex / gold / crypto / p2p.. many options beyond equity with different risks