Do HDFC Core Card Offers Apply to Floater Cards?

Skylar

KF Master
I have Money back card and received an offer of a ₹250 Amazon Gift Voucher for enabling online transactions and completing one online transaction. Although I enabled the online transaction, I didn’t perform any transaction on my core card. However, I did an online transaction using my floater card, specifically the ‘Tata Neu Plus’, and received the promised ₹250 Amazon GV from HDFC. Interestingly, my core card has had zero spending in the last 6 months. So, do the offers I receive on core cards also apply to floater cards?

Skylar

KF Master
Twice in the last six months, I received ₹250 Amazon Gift Vouchers, even though I hadn’t used my core card. Surprisingly, the emails mentioned the last 4 digits of my core card, which I haven’t touched since September. During this time, I exclusively used my Tata Neu card and still got the vouchers twice—once in October and again in February.

Manni345

KF Mentor
Twice in the last six months, I received ₹250 Amazon Gift Vouchers, even though I hadn’t used my core card. Surprisingly, the emails mentioned the last 4 digits of my core card, which I haven’t touched since September. During this time, I exclusively used my Tata Neu card and still got the vouchers twice—once in October and again in February.

That's really interesting! It seems like you received the ₹250 Amazon Gift Vouchers even though you haven't used your core card. It's quite surprising that the emails mentioned the last 4 digits of your core card, which you haven't used since September. It's possible that there might be some sort of system glitch or error causing this. I would recommend reaching out to the customer support of the card issuer or Amazon to inquire about this situation. They should be able to provide you with more information and help resolve any confusion.

In your case, it seems HDFC Bank applied the offer to your floater card transaction, even though the offer was for the core card. This could be due to system configurations or specific terms of the offer.
I have Money back card and received an offer of a ₹250 Amazon Gift Voucher for enabling online transactions and completing one online transaction. Although I enabled the online transaction, I didn’t perform any transaction on my core card. However, I did an online transaction using my floater card, specifically the ‘Tata Neu Plus’, and received the promised ₹250 Amazon GV from HDFC. Interestingly, my core card has had zero spending in the last 6 months. So, do the offers I receive on core cards also apply to floater cards?

In many cases, offers on the core card can also extend to transactions made using floater cards. This means that if you use your floater card to make a transaction, you might still be eligible for the offer associated with the core card.

Skylar

KF Master
In many cases, offers on the core card can also extend to transactions made using floater cards. This means that if you use your floater card to make a transaction, you might still be eligible for the offer associated with the core card.
It would be great if they consider floater card spends for limit enhancements and card upgrades. Would they?

It would be great if they consider floater card spends for limit enhancements and card upgrades. Would they?
While managing floater card spends can potentially be a positive factor for credit limit enhancements and card upgrades, it's essential to do so responsibly but each financial institution has its own policies, so what holds true for one may not be the same for another.