Doubt on Tata Neu credit card(infinity and plus)

Hello Guys,

If any1 has been using any of the tata neu credit cards, please help me with below questions:

1. These cards offers 1%-1.5% cashback on UPI transactions(RUPAY variant). Is this only available if we scan the QR through tata neu app or it works also on GPay?

2. What is the validity if the neu points that we get? 1 year? And is it like end of year we need to use all our neu points? For eg, if i got 50 points on feb 23 and then 50 points on Mar 23. Do i need to use 100 points before feb 2024? Or just 50 neu points?

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Hello Guys,

If any1 has been using any of the tata neu credit cards, please help me with below questions:

1. These cards offers 1%-1.5% cashback on UPI transactions(RUPAY variant). Is this only available if we scan the QR through tata neu app or it works also on GPay?

2. What is the validity if the neu points that we get? 1 year? And is it like end of year we need to use all our neu points? For eg, if i got 50 points on feb 23 and then 50 points on Mar 23. Do i need to use 100 points before feb 2024? Or just 50 neu points?
1. Any app.(i use paytm)
2.1 years.(bonus points have 3 month validity)& ur 2nd assumption is right.

Dipa319

KF Ace
Hello Guys,

1. you must use a merchant QR code for UPI transactions. You can use any platform to make this payment. (Gpay, Paytm, Phonepe, Bhim, etc. )

2. The validity of the NEU Coins is one year from the Coin's credit date. You can check the validity of your NeuCoins in the TATA NEU app under my NeuCoins section. It will show the expiration date of your NEU coins.

Skylar

KF Master
1%-1.5% cashback
Yeah, on transactions over 100/-

I have been using it for the past 3 months and I don't like this card. You get neu coins and you can't use those anywhere else you have to buy on tata sites again. and even on tata site they haven't integrated neu coins for making bill payments or recharges if they do it, it would be great.

launchcraft

KF Mentor

I have been using it for the past 3 months and I don't like this card. You get neu coins and you can't use those anywhere else you have to buy on tata sites again. and even on tata site they haven't integrated neu coins for making bill payments or recharges if they do it, it would be great.
you are not using TATA NEU APP...there you can use the coins for almost everything like for electronics, medicines, groceries, clothes, even air tickets.

launchcraft

KF Mentor

I am using points to buy products from BIG BASKET. or even for medicines on TATA 1MG

Skylar

KF Master
I am using points to buy products from BIG BASKET. or even for medicines on TATA 1MG

1711726771542.png Flipkat VS Bigbasket 1711726819849.png

Now 5% with my card on flipkart - 219.48
Now 5% with Neu card on Neu - 255.83

*Andhra Pincode prices

Even with 5% neu coins tata's price is not beating flipkart base price 😂

launchcraft

KF Mentor

View attachment 413 Flipkat VS Bigbasket View attachment 414

Now 5% with my card on flipkart - 219.48
Now 5% with Neu card on Neu - 255.83

*Andhra Pincode prices

Even with 5% neu coins tata's price is not beating flipkart base price 😂
yahi to aap galat hogye, TATA Neu card is giving 10% cashback if use use TATA NEU App.
OR atta to aapko waise bhi mehenga de rha hai...
I am getting it for 212 only

Skylar

KF Master
yahi to aap galat hogye, TATA Neu card is giving 10% cashback if use use TATA NEU App.
OR atta to aapko waise bhi mehenga de rha hai...
I am getting it for 212 only
10% bhi consider karnese price on bigbasket pe 243 fir bhi flipkart ka kum

Ashirwad ka example liya tha bus

Wise Dmart meh tho 196 meh miltha hey atta in our area.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
10% bhi consider karnese price on bigbasket pe 243 fir bhi flipkart ka kum

Ashirwad ka example liya tha bus

Wise Dmart meh tho 196 meh miltha hey atta in our area.
I understand.
Even you can get it at that price or the prices of DMART on AMAZON also with 5% cashback more.