Earn Highest Rate of Rewards with Rbl Play Credit Card

Hi, Shubham Here
I have been using rbl Play Credit card since a long time and has earned a great benifit out of it let me explain how.
Rbl Play Credit card gives you 500rs movie ticket 250x2 per month Through BMS if you spend 5k per month.

Now suppose You Have a Medicinal Bill Per month of Around 1k or more you can use appollo 24/7 app and if you purchase gift card through paytm or Hubble or Amazon you can easily get 10% cashback on it.

If your utility bill in month comes around 2/3k you can pay using your card cause only if you have selected card then only you get upto 10% back but with this if you spend 5k not in term of cash bit in term of movie ticket you easily earn 10% back thats 500rs .

+
if you spend mostly using brand voucher you get additional off. I mostly use gift card for swiggy, zomato, apollo, trends, digital, etc for purchase so i get extra discount + my goal of 5k per month is also completed for which i get 500rs voucher too. I have 3 rbl play card my monthly expenses is done through it and i earn 1500rs movie ticket + extra cashback when i purchase a gift card before my purchase to pay for it.

Hi, Shubham Here
I have been using rbl Play Credit card since a long time and has earned a great benifit out of it let me explain how.
Rbl Play Credit card gives you 500rs movie ticket 250x2 per month Through BMS if you spend 5k per month.

Now suppose You Have a Medicinal Bill Per month of Around 1k or more you can use appollo 24/7 app and if you purchase gift card through paytm or Hubble or Amazon you can easily get 10% cashback on it.

If your utility bill in month comes around 2/3k you can pay using your card cause only if you have selected card then only you get upto 10% back but with this if you spend 5k not in term of cash bit in term of movie ticket you easily earn 10% back thats 500rs .

+
if you spend mostly using brand voucher you get additional off. I mostly use gift card for swiggy, zomato, apollo, trends, digital, etc for purchase so i get extra discount + my goal of 5k per month is also completed for which i get 500rs voucher too. I have 3 rbl play card my monthly expenses is done through it and i earn 1500rs movie ticket + extra cashback when i purchase a gift card before my purchase to pay for it.
This is a great hack , bookmarking it now 💥💥

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Hi, Shubham Here

+
Sorry I didn't understand this. Could you please elaborate and explain this in more detail

Sorry I didn't understand this. Could you please elaborate and explain this in more detail
Basically i mean if you use apps like swiggy, Zomato, appollo or any other apps use gift card as payment option cause when you purchase gift card of such apps usually they provide cashback somewhere between 4-15% hence your credit card monthly Target limit would also be used + u get extra cashback too. This is in regards to RBL Play Credit card if you want 500rs movie ticket for free.

Nihal Singh

KF Rookie
The RBL Play Credit Card is designed to offer high rewards and benefits to cardholders. It's important to carefully review the terms and conditions of any credit card, including the RBL Play Credit Card, before applying. Calculate whether the rewards you can earn align with your spending habits and financial goals. If the RBL Play Credit Card's rewards structure matches your spending patterns, and the fees and interest rates are reasonable, it might be a good option for you. However, always conduct thorough research and comparison with other credit cards before making a decision.

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Basically i mean if you use apps like swiggy, Zomato, appollo or any other apps use gift card as payment option cause when you purchase gift card of such apps usually they provide cashback somewhere between 4-15% hence your credit card monthly Target limit would also be used + u get extra cashback too. This is in regards to RBL Play Credit card if you want 500rs movie ticket for free.
Ohh got it. But are there any restrictions on buying these Gift Cards like - limited time eligibility to use these cards?

kyj

KF Rookie
Hi, Shubham Here

+
Bro now rbl excluded many platforms to qualify tickets now which is the best way to fullfill this

RITHIK

KF Rookie
This is a great hack , bookmarking it now 💥💥
is this for life time with credit card or just for some months ?

RITHIK

KF Rookie
Hi, Shubham Here

+
brother this offer is for some months or life time on this credit card?

Suraj

KF Rookie
Hi, Shubham Here

+
Thanks for the info