Education Loan

biswajit17

KF Rookie
Dear Esteemed Customer,
Due to increase in Repo Rate in past by RBI, the ROI on your Loan has increased. Please contact your branch for increasing EMI/Repayment period or a combination of both in your account. You may also choose to pre-pay the loan in either part or full. If Bank does not receive any option from you, Bank shall increase EMI/Repayment period or a combination of both to address impact of increased ROI. PNB

What shall I do now and one more thing my repay starts from may 2024 but the bank has already mark defaulter with payment. I don't know how and hit my cibil badly what should I do now

Dear Esteemed Customer,
Due to increase in Repo Rate in past by RBI, the ROI on your Loan has increased. Please contact your branch for increasing EMI/Repayment period or a combination of both in your account. You may also choose to pre-pay the loan in either part or full. If Bank does not receive any option from you, Bank shall increase EMI/Repayment period or a combination of both to address impact of increased ROI. PNB

What shall I do now and one more thing my repay starts from may 2024 but the bank has already mark defaulter with payment. I don't know how and hit my cibil badly what should I do now
go and discuss with your bank manager and collect all the information ,after that only ,we can help you