EPFO Transfer Claim Issue

Hello

I had switched my job 2 years back.
Consequently I had applied to transfer my 2 old EPF accounts to my new EPF account.
After claim approval, amount was deducted from my old accounts but so far not been credited to my new account. Confirmed the same from the passbooks.

Old accounts are with Ahmedabad office
New account is with Bengaluru office.
I work remotely and so my city of residence is neither of these.

I had filed a grievance on EPFO portal but they closed the complaint without any resolution.

What should be my next steps ?
How can I escalate this issue to concerned higher authorities ?
Is there any hope of getting my hard-earned money back ?
Can I also expect that they will credit me the interest that would have accrued for last 2 years ?

It is a really big amount for me and any help from community would be really helpful.

Thanks

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Hello

I had switched my job 2 years back.
Consequently I had applied to transfer my 2 old EPF accounts to my new EPF account.
After claim approval, amount was deducted from my old accounts but so far not been credited to my new account. Confirmed the same from the passbooks.

Old accounts are with Ahmedabad office
New account is with Bengaluru office.
I work remotely and so my city of residence is neither of these.

I had filed a grievance on EPFO portal but they closed the complaint without any resolution.

What should be my next steps ?
How can I escalate this issue to concerned higher authorities ?
Is there any hope of getting my hard-earned money back ?
Can I also expect that they will credit me the interest that would have accrued for last 2 years ?

It is a really big amount for me and any help from community would be really helpful.

Thanks
You will surely get your money back.
I don't know why they close your complain but it is always better to meet someone in person.
Find an EPFO office in your area and visit there, explain the issue to the authorities, if they don't help you tell them that you will reach the nodal officer and complain about this whole process.
Nodal officer list

You will surely get your money back.
I don't know why they close your complain but it is always better to meet someone in person.
Find an EPFO office in your area and visit there, explain the issue to the authorities, if they don't help you tell them that you will reach the nodal officer and complain about this whole process.
Nodal officer list
I live in Udaipur
Old company PF office in Ahmedabad
Current company PF office in Bengaluru

I visited local PF office, they told they can't do anything.
I called Ahmedabad office, they said everything is completed from their side

Bengaluru office didn't pick the call.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I live in Udaipur
Old company PF office in Ahmedabad
Current company PF office in Bengaluru

I visited local PF office, they told they can't do anything.
I called Ahmedabad office, they said everything is completed from their side

Bengaluru office didn't pick the call.
Can you visit the Bengaluru PF offices, maybe they want some information from you that's why kept your transaction on hold.
Tell me where you raised the complaint.

Can you visit the Bengaluru PF offices, maybe they want some information from you that's why kept your transaction on hold.
Tell me where you raised the complaint.
The cost of visiting their office is almost 30% of the amount at risk

I raised on EPF Grievance Portal

I understand the cost and risk factor...
Contact the nodal officer then, you can find the list on the portal itself.
Their junior employees don't respond to mail or phone, how can I expect seniors to do so ?

Anyways have raised the mail to them and will try to call as well, although not so hopeful.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Their junior employees don't respond to mail or phone, how can I expect seniors to do so ?

Anyways have raised the mail to them and will try to call as well, although not so hopeful.
I do understand this as in most cases base level or junior employees doesn't know what to do.
Even if you contact the customer care half of them are fools.
We have to reach someone senior may be in EPFO or Ministry of Labour and Employment.