Fave app provides good cashback?

vikdev

KF Ace
As Fave app description says assured cashback on every UPI pay, can someone using the app day to day confirm or provide some insights please

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
As Fave app description says assured cashback on every UPI pay, can someone using the app day to day confirm or provide some insights please
Don't know about that, I'm using PayZapp by HDFC bank, it provides me 2 cashback points for every UPI payment. I don't know until when it will continue to do so

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
Hey, where can we redeem the cashback points on the PayZapp app? Does it have good offers?
It does have very good offers. You can redeem them as rupees. 1 Cashback point is 1 rupee I have HDFC account I don't know if it's that is the case. It provides extra cashback on flights, IRCTC, imagine, redbus, swiggy, blinkit, and many more

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
It does have very good offers. You can redeem them as rupees. 1 Cashback point is 1 rupee I have HDFC account I don't know if it's that is the case. It provides extra cashback on flights, IRCTC, imagine, redbus, swiggy, blinkit, and many more
I'm aware of the smart buy platform and offers. I'm just concerned with the cashback on UPI payments in the PayZapp app.
Can we convert that into a statement balance or something?

Last edited:

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I'm aware of the smart buy platform and offers. I'm just concerned with the cashback on UPI payments in the PayZapp app.
yes, you can easily redeem cashback points as rupees in your account. It doesn't allow me to take screenshots otherwise I must have uploaded it

Prince

KF Expert
Hie Saurabh,

I am using the Payzap and recently transferred the Coins to my Bank Account, it was smooth and hassle-free process whereas the same is credited after a nominal charge, for instance i transferred Rs 83 and got Rs 80.63 in my account. So that was Approx 3% of charge

Prince

KF Expert
Per UPI transaction
Correction - It's not per transaction, its 3 transactions in the fortnight (1-15th of the Month) and another 3 in next fortnight (16-30th of the Month), as per the offer tabs, if the offer is there then only., which is usually there for maximum users.
Hence a total of 6 Transaction with Maximum of 12 Coins per months for UPI Scan and Pay and same goes for UPI transfer to mobile, making the total 24 Coins per Month.

priya_1729

KF Ace
Cred is one the finest UI app i have came across and they give cashback on daily upi payments

Cred is one the finest UI app i have came across and they give cashback on daily upi payments
I get 1 rupees to 2 rupees as cashbacks and a ton of coins which are at this point very useless and I feel that cred has been making its UI more and more difficult , in order to spend more time on the app.