Federal Bank Celesta Credit Card

jain_shrey

KF Rookie
Why is no one talking about the Federal Bank Celesta Credit card? It seems to be LTF for high credit score individuals, offers free airport lounge access and has a decent reward rate.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Why is no one talking about the Federal Bank Celesta Credit card? It seems to be LTF for high credit score individuals, offers free airport lounge access and has a decent reward rate.
decent card.. low rewards.. not preferred bcoz nothing special about it.. and fed bank service is terrible plus they have been changing conditions, credit limits etc v randomly.. not great experience for many..

Ramesh181

KF Ace
Yes, its a card with no much value back. Its a very basic card except for the airport lounge access, though they claim it as a premium card. This is being offered as a LTF currently. I got this card sometime last year as a LTF but was not of much use to me so I got it closed recently.