first investment of 1000rs month

thisisshreekw

KF Rookie
where should I invest 1000rs month, I am 18 and a beginner. should I invest in stocks bonds, gold, sip, or crypto.....
suggest some good platforms for investing with minimum charges and like no need to give full attention.

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
You can do a SIP in good small or mid cap funds that can give you good returns. But you just want to save the money for long term or you do have some financial goals in your mind

If you are considering a long-term investment, I suggest you do a SIP in index funds. They have very low expense ratios and give good returns. You can have a look at Zerodha's large midcap 250 index fund. (This is just a suggestion. You can check multiple index funds on Coin, PaytmMoney etc)

I would suggest you to focus on your job and only invest in index fund. ETF is best choice incase you have an demat account. If you don't have a demat account you should go for mid or small cap mutual fund from a reputed bank for say SBI small cap fund or axis small cap fund

Goutam05

KF Rookie
where should I invest 1000rs month, I am 18 and a beginner. should I invest in stocks bonds, gold, sip, or crypto.....
suggest some good platforms for investing with minimum charges and like no need to give full attention.
The best way to invest that money is in yourself. That means your personal development like learning a new skill and experience a new thing that will really help you a lot.If you want to multiply it then you can invest in a trusted stock like tata and other that you think will grow in future and should have some patience .And the best platform to invest is I think groww and up stock

If this is your hard earned money, and you can't loose it, i will suggest you don't invest in crypto, look for safer options like stocks, SIP etc,

Also you can invest some amount in your skill upgrades then use that skill to earn more money, invest that money again and so on....

Note: Investing in crypto id for those who you are okay if money became zero.

Hello there,
It’s good that you are starting early congratulations on that,
To start try to diversify your portfolio in 1000 rupees you don’t have many options to invest in as they can carry some hidden charges
So split the 1000 rupees every month 500 can be invested in stocks and other 500 in mutual funds and they would compound over time try to keep track of them and I suggest you also split mutual funds into 250-250 one goes in something like small cap high risk high reward and other 250 in large cap or nifty index which should give you about 12-14% returns annually

vivekraje

KF Rookie
1) Invest in self - No investment is greater than investment made on you, get some new skills, learn digital marketting, take some courses, first learn and use it to teach others and make it into a big business in next 5 years

srj

KF Rookie
When i started investing in crypto, i found a way to earn some profit, if you wanna know then message me in Insta-goprosta_itnwu

theraj0007

KF Expert
YOU CAN TAKE RISK SO GO WITH SMALL CAPS OR MULTICAPS .
START WITH ZERODHA OR GROWW.