Flipkart axis bank credit card

Adwait

KF Rookie
I received my Flipkart axis bank credit card. They are offering me the welcome benefits of 1000rs Flipkart voucher. But after 1 transaction I will receive only 500rs voucher. What I can do?

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hi, 1000 rs. welcome benefits will consist of - Rs. 500 coupon from Axis bank after couple of days of the 1st txn and Rs. 500 coupon from Flipkart after 30 days of the 1st txn.

So you will have to wait for 30 days from the date of 1st transaction for Rs. 500 coupon from Flipkart

Adwait

KF Rookie
Hi, 1000 rs. welcome benefits will consist of - Rs. 500 coupon from Axis bank after couple of days of the 1st txn and Rs. 500 coupon from Flipkart after 30 days of the 1st txn.

So you will have to wait for 30 days from the date of 1st transaction for Rs. 500 coupon from Flipkart
Thanks bro 👍

raj sa

KF Rookie

But what If I Do My First Payment as A Order on Flipkart but after I Return that Product but I do Next a Grocery order is that I am eligible for gift Card From Flipkart, If Not Is I Should have to Keep my First order and Not return It ..
Can Someone Just Find answer?

Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card: Detailed Review with Pros and Cons​

Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Detailed Review with Pros and Cons (1).png
The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is a popular choice for online shoppers, especially those who frequent Flipkart. It offers unlimited cashback on all purchases.
  • High Cashback:
    • 5% cashback on Flipkart and partner merchants (Swiggy, Uber, Myntra, PVR, etc.)
    • 4% cashback on dining and movies
    • 1.5% cashback on all other purchases
    • No upper limit on cashback earned, which means the more you spend, the more you save
  • Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge Access: Enjoy VIP treatment at select Indian airports with 2-4 complimentary visits per year, depending on your spends.
  • Exclusive Discounts and Offers: Get additional discounts on Flipkart Plus subscription, movie tickets, and other partner merchants.
  • Easy to Use: Apply online with minimal paperwork. Transactions and cashback tracking are easily accessible through the Axis Bank app or website.
  • No Fee After Spending Threshold: The annual fee (₹500) and joining fee (₹500) can be waived off by spending ₹3.5 lakhs in a year.
Cons:
  • High Annual Fee: If you don't spend enough to waive the fees, the card can be expensive to maintain.
  • Limited Offline Rewards: The cashback rate for offline purchases is significantly lower than online.
  • No Reward Points or Miles: Unlike other cards, the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card doesn't offer loyalty points or miles, which can be valuable for frequent travelers.
  • Fuel Surcharge: You'll pay a 1% surcharge on fuel transactions, negating any cashback earned.
  • Limited Global Acceptance: This card is primarily for domestic use and may not be accepted at all merchants internationally.
Eligibility Criteria :
  • salaried person - 15000+ rupees monthly salary
  • Business owners/independent earners - 30000+ rupees monthly income

Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card: Detailed Review with Pros and Cons​

View attachment 225
The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is a popular choice for online shoppers, especially those who frequent Flipkart. It offers unlimited cashback on all purchases.
  • High Cashback:
    • 5% cashback on Flipkart and partner merchants (Swiggy, Uber, Myntra, PVR, etc.)
    • 4% cashback on dining and movies
    • 1.5% cashback on all other purchases
    • No upper limit on cashback earned, which means the more you spend, the more you save
  • Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge Access: Enjoy VIP treatment at select Indian airports with 2-4 complimentary visits per year, depending on your spends.
  • Exclusive Discounts and Offers: Get additional discounts on Flipkart Plus subscription, movie tickets, and other partner merchants.
  • Easy to Use: Apply online with minimal paperwork. Transactions and cashback tracking are easily accessible through the Axis Bank app or website.
  • No Fee After Spending Threshold: The annual fee (₹500) and joining fee (₹500) can be waived off by spending ₹3.5 lakhs in a year.
Cons:
  • High Annual Fee: If you don't spend enough to waive the fees, the card can be expensive to maintain.
  • Limited Offline Rewards: The cashback rate for offline purchases is significantly lower than online.
  • No Reward Points or Miles: Unlike other cards, the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card doesn't offer loyalty points or miles, which can be valuable for frequent travelers.
  • Fuel Surcharge: You'll pay a 1% surcharge on fuel transactions, negating any cashback earned.
  • Limited Global Acceptance: This card is primarily for domestic use and may not be accepted at all merchants internationally.
Eligibility Criteria :
  • salaried person - 15000+ rupees monthly salary
  • Business owners/independent earners - 30000+ rupees monthly income
I want it for LTF is it possible if possible then how

Adwait

KF Rookie
I received my Flipkart axis bank credit card. They are offering me the welcome benefits of 1000rs Flipkart voucher. But after 1 transaction I will receive only 500rs voucher. What I can do?
Other 500 rs voucher is applicable on grocery order or not?