Flipkart VIP Membership @ 499

Rawknee

KF Rookie
Flipkart VIP Membership
Flipkart VIP Membership is live now. Check out the price, registration process for purchase, benefits etc.

Flipkart VIP Membership Price
Flipkart has launched VIP membership @ Rs.499 for selected customers, mostly for customers who are not Plus or Plus Premium members.

Apply for Flipkart VIP Membership
Flipkart VIP Membership Buy Online Registration
here is the mobile page of the Flipkart VIP Membership link: ***********.flipkart.com/flipkart-vip-store?pag... (this link only works on mobile, on desktop it's broken)

here is the T&C page link: ***********.flipkart.com/pages/fk-vip-tnc?para.... (works on both mobile and desktop)

Benefits of Flipkart VIP Membership
Some highlights of VIP membership include:

Welcome gift box worth Rs.499
Earn 5% coins on every purchase up to 100 and a bonus of 200 coins on purchases above Rs.10000
Extra 5% up to 1000 on all products using super coins
Early access to sales
Swiggy Dineout voucher worth Rs.300
Free 1 day delivery
Instant custom support
Early access to sales
Premium Gift Box
Box of Samples as a VIP benefit (one-time during the membership period) which includes

Beauty / Personal Care products from Bombay Shaving Company, WOW Science, TAC Ayurveda, and Quench.

Earning of SuperCoins
Earn an extra 5% up to 100 SuperCoins on every order

Extra discounts
Extra 5% on all products (using SuperCoins)

Faster Delivery
Unlimited FREE and fast delivery all year long on select pin codes

Faster Returns
Return pickup within 48 hrs for 4 cities (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata for selected products).

Cleartrip Benefits for Flipkart VIP Membership
Cancellation/reschedule flights at Re.1 on Cleartrip once during the membership period (applicable from 8th October 2023). Also, get Extra 3% off up to Rs.3000 on Cleartrip hotel bookings.

Better customer support for Flipkart VIP Membership
Dedicated customer support (no wait time, dedicated agent desk).

Screenshot 2023-11-05 103523.png

Flipkart VIP Membership
Flipkart VIP Membership is live now. Check out the price, registration process for purchase, benefits etc.

Flipkart has launched VIP membership @ Rs.499 for selected customers, mostly for customers who are not Plus or Plus Premium members.

here is the mobile page of the Flipkart VIP Membership link: ***********.flipkart.com/flipkart-vip-store?pag... (this link only works on mobile, on desktop it's broken)

here is the T&C page link: ***********.flipkart.com/pages/fk-vip-tnc?para.... (works on both mobile and desktop)

Earn 5% coins on every purchase up to 100 and a bonus of 200 coins on purchases above Rs.10000
Early access to sales
Free 1 day delivery
Instant custom support
Early access to sales
Premium Gift Box
Box of Samples as a VIP benefit (one-time during the membership period) which includes

Beauty / Personal Care products from Bombay Shaving Company, WOW Science, TAC Ayurveda, and Quench.

Earning of SuperCoins

Extra discounts

Faster Delivery

Faster Returns
Return pickup within 48 hrs for 4 cities (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata for selected products).

Cancellation/reschedule flights at Re.1 on Cleartrip once during the membership period (applicable from 8th October 2023). Also, get Extra 3% off up to Rs.3000 on Cleartrip hotel bookings.

View attachment 87
but if I take flipkart axis bank credit card, I get almost 5% cashback on every purchase (real money ), as a plus member, so I dont think that flipkar premium membership has that much to offer . Its better to take amazon prime subscription by adding 1000 rupees more, this is what I feel

mechanger

KF Ace
but if I take flipkart axis bank credit card, I get almost 5% cashback on every purchase (real money ), as a plus member, so I dont think that flipkar premium membership has that much to offer . Its better to take amazon prime subscription by adding 1000 rupees more, this is what I feel
Yes, it's a trap. Bcz adding more coins in Flipkart account doesn't mean its Money. It is partially used it orders.

vikesh

KF Ace
what if i have have both Flipkart credit card and vip membership also then i can get 15% discount overall😊 Right?

vikesh

KF Ace
Flipkart VIP Membership

Early access to sales
Free 1 day delivery
Instant custom support
Early access to sales
Premium Gift Box

Earning of SuperCoins

Extra discounts

Faster Delivery

Faster Returns

View attachment 87
would i get welcome gift box of 499 as a gift card and if not then what its in inside

amkumar2k

KF Ace
Flipkart VIP Membership

Early access to sales
Free 1 day delivery
Instant custom support
Early access to sales
Premium Gift Box

Earning of SuperCoins

Extra discounts

Faster Delivery

Faster Returns

View attachment 87
Great on paper and holds good may be. I need to find that in next 10 months. Definetely benfificial if you gte product that easy to use, no instalation required, or grocery. Now the provide openbox facility, so you see what you get.

But, if you get a product that requiresinstalation and does involve Jeevs (their instalation partner), be prepared to receive some not so good behaviour from Jeevs guys. Flipkart customer support really does not care regarding, your complain abut Jeevs.

This is my own experince about acycle I got from Flipkart. I Will never such product from them gain.