Fraud By HDFC Bank

harshit_yadav

KF Rookie
I have Purchased My MacBook Air M2 worth Rs. 10,7900/- on January 17th, 2023. On this, I was promised the cashback of Rs 10,000/- by HDFC bank within 120 days from the last transaction date, But I never got it. It's been 11 Months since the purchase and I was promised to get the cashback in 4 months. I have been mailing pinelabs wich was the machine Used for the DCEMI for the product, but they are just putting me on hold (mail: plutus.support@pinelabs.com, Complaint ID: 58270753). Please help Me get this cashback amount as it is too big, I also have to pay the remaining EMI with this amount.

what should i do , shoul i file consumer forum complaint on HDFC bank or Pine labs which One?

Kuldeepak

KF Rookie
As far as I know Cashback just complete payment par milta hai. Agar EMI mein le rahe ho usme nahi.
This is what customer care representative told me. I couldn’t find it in the term and conditions on the product page.. but that’s what they conveyed. I hope this helped 😌

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I have Purchased My MacBook Air M2 worth Rs. 10,7900/- on January 17th, 2023. On this, I was promised the cashback of Rs 10,000/- by HDFC bank within 120 days from the last transaction date, But I never got it. It's been 11 Months since the purchase and I was promised to get the cashback in 4 months. I have been mailing pinelabs wich was the machine Used for the DCEMI for the product, but they are just putting me on hold (mail: plutus.support@pinelabs.com, Complaint ID: 58270753). Please help Me get this cashback amount as it is too big, I also have to pay the remaining EMI with this amount.

what should i do , shoul i file consumer forum complaint on HDFC bank or Pine labs which One?
Hi, you have any documentation (Bill, receipt, etc) to prove that you were supposed to get this cashback?

Gigachad

KF Mentor

I only know that cashback give to hdfc bank credit card for apple products.

You can try to mail them. (PNO)

harshit_yadav

KF Rookie
Hi, you have any documentation (Bill, receipt, etc) to prove that you were supposed to get this cashback?
Yes, I have the receipt of the Payment, under which it is written that the cashback shall be given within 120 working days. Plz Help ME with this.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-10-06 at 12.55.27 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-06 at 12.55.27 PM.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 22

harshit_yadav

KF Rookie
As far as I know Cashback just complete payment par milta hai. Agar EMI mein le rahe ho usme nahi.
This is what customer care representative told me. I couldn’t find it in the term and conditions on the product page.. but that’s what they conveyed. I hope this helped 😌
But it is clearly written in my recept that I will be given 10K cashback within 120 working days, but it's been a whole year!

post this same complaint on twitter and tag hdfc bank, and pine labs, you will surely get some response

Visi

Just visit the home branch, talk to them directly, if they deny the go for consumer forum.

Skylar

KF Master
Yes, I have the receipt of the Payment, under which it is written that the cashback shall be given within 120 working days. Plz Help ME with this.
Hihi why I'm thinking its written you'll get the Cashback after 120 days of the Last EMI payment :unsure: ?