FYF HDFC Swiggy CC

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I have First Year Free HDFC Swiggy CC offer. Should I get it or wait for LTF or negotiate later for LTF with HDFC Team?

I don't use Swiggy but would be beneficial in Amazon Shopping.

Screenshot_2024-08-21-21-41-43-818_in.swiggy.android.jpg

Skylar

KF Master
I have First Year Free HDFC Swiggy CC offer. Should I get it or wait for LTF or negotiate later for LTF with HDFC Team?

I don't use Swiggy but would be beneficial in Amazon Shopping.

View attachment 1543
Better wait for LTF, just started using it this is more rewarding than any other HDFC card I had so far. Direct statement settles one day after the bill generation. So, we pay the balance after cashback deduction.

shivtej

KF Ace
Me and my sister also got LTF offer by just leaving application in the middle
Could you please explain what do you mean by leave in the middle of application.
And by doing so does it do a hard enquiry and then after getting LTF offer, when applying does it do enquiry again, total 2 enquiries.

Last edited:

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Could you please explain what do you mean by leave in the middle of application.
And by doing so does it do a hard enquiry and then after getting LTF offer, when applying does it do enquiry again, total 2 enquiries.
I think that will amke an enquiry. If he get LTF offer during the time first application was still alive, there won't be 2nd enquiry.

gagan43

KF Expert
Im not sure about enquiries but in my experience i started application with joining and annual fee got ref no number and next day kyc agent called me to do biom kyc
I said no I don’t want card anymore so pls don’t initiate any kyc
And after 1.5-2 mnth got notification from swiggy that it is exclusively LTF for you

After that took my sister”s phone click on swiggy card filled name and details and then i left and didn’t do any bank verification
So after 20-25 days Swiggy sent notification that it is LTF exclusively for you

shivtej

KF Ace
Im not sure about enquiries but in my experience i started application with joining and annual fee got ref no number and next day kyc agent called me to do biom kyc
I said no I don’t want card anymore so pls don’t initiate any kyc
And after 1.5-2 mnth got notification from swiggy that it is exclusively LTF for you

After that took my sister”s phone click on swiggy card filled name and details and then i left and didn’t do any bank verification
So after 20-25 days Swiggy sent notification that it is LTF exclusively for you
Can you please check your and your sister's credit report and post here about the enquiries.
As I cannot afford to have many enquiries in my report because my credit history is just 4 months.