Gosat Prepaid Card: Is this card useful or not?

santanu47493

KF Expert
I am using for many month used only for tricks to transfer fund from prepaid card to bank account in free now gosats stops Accepting money from prepaid card if you only want to use for 1.5% cashback in btc or gold it is upto you there are better card in the market who give 3.5% only for this month I don't know what happen in future it's cashback plan change every month it can go worst but that prepaid card is free of cost

I am using for many month used only for tricks to transfer fund from prepaid card to bank account in free now gosats stops Accepting money from prepaid card if you only want to use for 1.5% cashback in btc or gold it is upto you there are better card in the market who give 3.5% only for this month I don't know what happen in future it's cashback plan change every month it can go worst but that prepaid card is free of cost

My 6000rs stuck in it, how can i redeem them online with good reward?

santanu47493

KF Expert
Right now one bug ongoing use easymydeal for tution fees use your bank account to recieve account then choose credit card and use gosats card with 1% fees cashback will be 1.5% ,0.5% profit+ money transferred

santanu47493

KF Expert
As I told it was bug not a feature bug always work for 1 w hour Max try to use at any fasttag yours or any friends to withdraw all money in free