Grow Money with Capital safety

prgowda01

KF Rookie
Helo Community,

I Need help understanding following let's assume some one has 50-80 lakhs using which he can pay Home Loan of 50 Lakhs.

Now he decides not paying loan and invest in some safe instrument which generate 8-9 percentage annually and interst paid for that amount is monthly.

Using that interst of safe instrument he can invest in mf small cap for long-term. Similar to what this guy is mentioned in this video
***********.instagram.com/reel/CyIlwELgGZr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Is there a tax efficient safer instrument option available which will help me get monthly 50-60k and my capital is safe?

Manni345

KF Mentor
Helo Community,

I Need help understanding following let's assume some one has 50-80 lakhs using which he can pay Home Loan of 50 Lakhs.

Now he decides not paying loan and invest in some safe instrument which generate 8-9 percentage annually and interst paid for that amount is monthly.

Using that interst of safe instrument he can invest in mf small cap for long-term. Similar to what this guy is mentioned in this video

Is there a tax efficient safer instrument option available which will help me get monthly 50-60k and my capital is safe?

Sure, I can help you understand your options! If you're looking for a tax-efficient and safer instrument that can generate a monthly income of 50-60k while keeping your capital safe, you may want to consider investing in a fixed deposit (FD) or a debt mutual fund.

A fixed deposit is a low-risk investment option offered by banks and financial institutions. It provides a fixed interest rate for a specified period of time. You can choose a monthly interest payout option, which will give you a regular income. However, it's important to note that the interest earned from fixed deposits is taxable.

Another option is investing in debt mutual funds. Debt mutual funds primarily invest in fixed-income securities like bonds, government securities, and corporate debt. They offer potential for stable returns and can provide a regular income through dividend payouts or systematic withdrawal plans (SWPs). However, the returns from debt mutual funds are also subject to taxation.

To determine the most suitable option for your specific needs, it's advisable to consult with a financial advisor who can consider your financial goals, risk tolerance, and tax implications. They can guide you in choosing the right instrument that aligns with your requirements.

Remember, while these options are generally considered safer, all investments come with some level of risk. It's important to do thorough research and consider your own financial situation before making any investment decisions.