HDFC Bank CC

Yash.m

KF Rookie
Hi Everyone,
I am a freelancer currently holding DCB LTF (from alumni program). I have both saving as well as current account with HDFC under same customer id. Recently, I came across Diners BizBlack CC, and being a freelancer Advance tax is a major portion of my transactions. So my questions are:

1) Is it possible to have BIZ black along with DCB.
2) Should i upgrade to Biz Black or Infinia. (I am eligible to update to INFINIA as well).

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
So these are some of the things you need to consider before making your decision

- Prima facie HDFC Doesn't allow holding 2 HDFC CCs at once, but i've seen multiple folks carrying 2 cards. So you will need to play smartly
- DCB has gone under devaluation in the past 1 year, chances are it will get diluted further
- Decision between Biz Black and Infinia will depend on the total business expenses you incur in 1 year vis-a-vis your personal expenses. If Business expenses are not too high, you should go with Infinia
- 1 strategy that you can try is getting Infinia now, and trying for Biz Black after 1 year- if your monthly expenses via CC are fairly high, chances are you'll get both
- After the launch of Infinia reserve, there are rumours of Infinia getting slightly devalued in the coming year. You can be rest assured that Biz Black won't be devalued for atleast 2 years.