Hdfc credit card bill pay

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I have to pay hdfc credit card bill of 1 lakh. Please tell best way to earn cashback by paying bill except cred app and mobiwik.
If you have HDFC savings account with Platinum debit card then use the same on SBI Unipay to pay an amount of 75k to earn Rs.750. If you do t want to use Cred and Mobikwik, then use CheQ or Paytm. On CheQ you will get 0.1% cashback while on Paytm you need to see if there are any good offers available. Alternatively, to pay remaining 25k, if you have IndusInd debit card then use that to earn reward points which can then be redeemed.

But brother i have a concern
I have already used hdfc patinum card for sbi card bill paymnt and has also recieved 750 cashback. So if a pay now hdfc card bill via sbi unipay usng pltinum debit card. I will not get cashback
Any solution to it?

Hey_5

KF Mentor
I have already used hdfc patinum card for sbi card bill paymnt and has also recieved 750 cashback. So if a pay now hdfc card bill via sbi unipay usng pltinum debit card. I will not get cashback
Any solution to it?
If you have time
Pay next month june 1st

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Any solution to it?
Pay next month or if you have if you have enough limit available in your credit card, buy something for an amount equal to your card bill and cancel the same. Once the refund hits the credit card it will be considered as payment of your card bill.. but this is not recommended and if done multiple times may lead to bank putting a hold on your card

Last edited:

Vipul0007

KF Ace
If you have HDFC savings account with Platinum debit card then use the same on SBI Unipay to pay an amount of 75k to earn Rs.750. If you do t want to use Cred and Mobikwik, then use CheQ or Paytm. On CheQ you will get 0.1% cashback while on Paytm you need to see if there are any good offers available. Alternatively, to pay remaining 25k, if you have IndusInd debit card then use that to earn reward points which can then be redeemed.
How much sbi unipay take to desposit the credit card payment

MAJIDUR58

KF Ace
In HDFC net banking bill payment section HDFC credit card bill payment not available.