Suggest best Website or App for credit card bill payment.

MAJIDUR58

KF Ace
I'm old school, I do not trust these new fintech companies
I'll go with those old Cred, Paytm
And if my billing date is not near, I use Gpay, Amazon pay, Payzap or Direct Bank website.

If you have HDFC Platinum debit card use that to pay cc bills you'll 1% upto 750/- a month
Any other options available like HDFC which get 1 percentage cashback?

DivyanshAg

KF Rookie
And if my billing date is not near, I use Gpay, Amazon pay, Payzap or Direct Bank website.

If you have HDFC Platinum debit card use that to pay cc bills you'll 1% upto 750/- a month
How to use the same? Could you please describe the process.

Karunakara

KF Expert
Paying through HDFC Millenia on HDFC Mobile App or Internet banking also fetches CB upto Rs 500 per month

Indusind Visa Signature Debit Cards also give CB

How long does it take for payment from Payzapp to update in records? I made 2 cc payments yesterday one from Payzapp and other from Cred. Received acknowledgement for cred payment from bank immediately. But for Payzapp have not received any acknowledgement till now after 12 hours.

Skylar

KF Master
How long does it take for payment from Payzapp to update in records? I made 2 cc payments yesterday one from Payzapp and other from Cred. Received acknowledgement for cred payment from bank immediately. But for Payzapp have not received any acknowledgement till now after 12 hours.
Payzapp 3 working days.

dishant512

KF Rookie

how is HDFC platinum debit card gives you a 1% cash back?

DivyanshAg

KF Rookie
how is HDFC platinum debit card gives you a 1% cash back?
If we do pay the credit card bill through HDFC Billpay through HDFC Platinum Debit Card, then how much time it'll take to get that cashback?
Also, whether that 1% cashback for Rs.750 is a direct cashback or is it cashback in terms of points? :unsure:

Could you please assist.:)

amitvicky

KF Rookie
If we do pay the credit card bill through HDFC Billpay through HDFC Platinum Debit Card, then how much time it'll take to get that cashback?
Also, whether that 1% cashback for Rs.750 is a direct cashback or is it cashback in terms of points? :unsure:

Could you please assist.:)
It takes around 3-5 working days (at least in my case) to start reflecting 1% cashback as reward points for paying through platinum debit card.
1 RP = 1 INR