HDFC CREDIT CARD

Babba

KF Ace
I got an offer from HDFC of a pre approved credit card and I applied for the same. I got a message that my card is processed and got a ref no. But after that i didn’t received any update. I contacted the customer support team and they said that their is no information about my application, all I have is to wait for some more time.
It has Already been more than a week.

Skylar

KF Master
I got an offer from HDFC of a pre approved credit card and I applied for the same. I got a message that my card is processed and got a ref no. But after that i didn’t received any update. I contacted the customer support team and they said that their is no information about my application, all I have is to wait for some more time.
You got refferace number?

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
Send mail to customer support you will receive update to your mail in two business days.

Firoz

KF Rookie
I have also faced the same ...al Last i received my CC ..you will get mail or sms.. From delivery partner..🤞

Same with me I got a mail that My Credit Card is E approved but when I check status it says No record found but mail says you receive your Credit card in 10 days what should I do

Mohith

KF Rookie
Don't get HDFC credit cards. For the past 2 years the benefits have been so minimal and largely no benefits of holding it while others like SBI, and Axis have good benefits.