Hdfc Credit Cards

I have 4 Credit Cards Amazon ICICI, Axis Flipkart and Neo and SBI Simply Save Rupay Credit Card but I want Hdfc Millenia card But when I checked their Cards Eligibility, Not offered that cards is it worth taking Freedom Card or I wait for the eligibility

Skylar

KF Master
Consider avoiding the Freedom or MoneyBack Plus credit cards. If you already hold credit cards with a limit of ₹1 lakh or more, you’ll likely qualify for the HDFC Millennia card.

Opting for Freedom may lead to limitations, slow HDFC limit enhancements, and delays in card upgrades. Interestingly, I’ve heard about individuals with substantial balances in their accounts holding premium cards from other banks but still being stuck with the MoneyBack Plus card at HDFC. 😂

It seems HDFC can be quite tricky. My suggestion: wait for eligibility on the Millennia card or I would say explore HDFC Swiggy card but if you take co-branded card then getting Core card from HDFC gets tough.

Consider avoiding the Freedom or MoneyBack Plus credit cards. If you already hold credit cards with a limit of ₹1 lakh or more, you’ll likely qualify for the HDFC Millennia card.

Opting for Freedom may lead to limitations, slow HDFC limit enhancements, and delays in card upgrades. Interestingly, I’ve heard about individuals with substantial balances in their accounts holding premium cards from other banks but still being stuck with the MoneyBack Plus card at HDFC. 😂

It seems HDFC can be quite tricky. My suggestion: wait for eligibility on the Millennia card or I would say explore HDFC Swiggy card but if you take co-branded card then getting Core card from HDFC gets tough.
But in Hdfc Swiggy Card I can't get benefits on Amazon or flipkart

Skylar

KF Master
If you have an ICICI credit card, I recommend continuing to use it. ICICI tends to enhance credit limits frequently. Once your highest limit on a card crosses ₹1 lakh (or 1.5L), consider applying for the HDFC Millennia card C2C.

- When I applied HDFC C2C back in 2022 my highest limit was 75K so got MoneyBack + Agent said if it was above 1 lac or 1.5 lac then I could have got Millenia

If you have an ICICI credit card, I recommend continuing to use it. ICICI tends to enhance credit limits frequently. Once your highest limit on a card crosses ₹1 lakh (or 1.5L), consider applying for the HDFC Millennia card C2C.

- When I applied HDFC C2C back in 2022 my highest limit was 75K so got MoneyBack + Agent said if it was above 1 lac or 1.5 lac then I could have got Millenia
Yes this 70000 limit in Amazon ICICI Pay Credit Card but Thanks For the Information I will wait for Limit Enhance, but I already applied for Freedom Credit Card

Skylar

KF Master
Yes this 70000 limit in Amazon ICICI Pay Credit Card but Thanks For the Information I will wait for Limit Enhance, but I already applied for Freedom Credit Card
ICICI is amazon It gave 2.40L limit and made it 4.20L with in 6months
and this HDFC Gave me 84K and from struck with and same with Kotak having that card from 5 years and its limit is just 90K

Jangwan

KF Rookie
Yeah, with ICICI
offer is auto generated Costumer care can't do anything keep using that card as primary card you'll soon get LE
Yeah, with ICICI
offer is auto generated Costumer care can't do anything keep using that card as primary card you'll soon get LE
First of all thank you for all your knowledge, Skylar aka Konohamaru.🤓
I am using 2 ICICI cards heavily for past 3.4 years, still I haven't got LE, stick at 60k since since inception....
#MoyeMoye