HDFC is offering upgrade from Millenia to Regalia Gold LTF

sudoabhi

KF Rookie
Hi
HDFC is offering LTF upgrade to Regalia Gold credit card on my existing Millenia Card.
My Millenia is also LTF and has limit of 3.46L
Should I consider taking the offer or is it better to stay on Millenia ?
What are your suggestions?

1718974006789.png

I was trying to calculate the value back for Regalia Gold, and it turned out to be 1.7% if I redeem using the Gold Catalogue (Don't know what exactly the catalog is) and it is 1.3% if I convert to air miles or use on Smartbuy and 0.5% if redeemed against card statement.
The only benefit I am seeing is Lounge access, which I don't really need because I visit lounges occasionally.
Am I missing anything? Please let me know. Thanks.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi
HDFC is offering LTF upgrade to Regalia Gold credit card on my existing Millenia Card.
My Millenia is also LTF and has limit of 3.46L
Should I consider taking the offer or is it better to stay on Millenia ?
What are your suggestions?

View attachment 971

I was trying to calculate the value back for Regalia Gold, and it turned out to be 1.7% if I redeem using the Gold Catalogue (Don't know what exactly the catalog is) and it is 1.3% if I convert to air miles or use on Smartbuy and 0.5% if redeemed against card statement.
The only benefit I am seeing is Lounge access, which I don't really need because I visit lounges occasionally.
Am I missing anything? Please let me know. Thanks.
Take it bro take it.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I also got an offer to upgrade HDFC Millenia to HDFC Regalia Gold CC.
But, I'd need to pay the annual fee of Rs. 2500. They have just waived the joining fee.

I use HDFC Millenia CC to book train or bus tickets via the Smart Buy platform to get 5% cashback.
I rarely book flights. So, it doesn't seem to be adding any value for me.
I'm planning not to upgrade.

sudoabhi

KF Rookie
I also got an offer to upgrade HDFC Millenia to HDFC Regalia Gold CC.
But, I'd need to pay the annual fee of Rs. 2500. They have just waived the joining fee.

I use HDFC Millenia CC to book train or bus tickets via the Smart Buy platform to get 5% cashback.
I rarely book flights. So, it doesn't seem to be adding any value for me.
I'm planning not to upgrade.
Wait for the LTF offer, you might get it too.

I decided to upgrade as I was not getting any significant benefit out of Millennia.
I will tell you how-
Millenia gives 5% cashpoints for 10 specific merchants out of which I use Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, Zomato and Tata Cliq(occasionally) only.
Millennia gives 1% on all other including EMI and Wallet trx.

For Amazon - I have ICICI Amazon
Swiggy/Zomato/Utilities - I have Airtel Axis
Flipkart/Myntra - I used Millennia but after upgrade I will look for alternatives. Suggestions?
Tata Cliq - Tata Neu app gives 5% neu coins anyway (I want Tata Neu Infinity but I missed it when they were offering LTF)
1% on all other - I can use ICICI amazon for this
1% on wallet - Any suggestions for this? (I don't find any benefit of adding money to wallet though. DO YOU? If yes please tell)
Any other benefit of Millenia that I am missing ?

I will miss the SmartBuy train tickets cashback with Millenia though. It was 10% with Millennia using PayZapp app.

1719123428135.png

But with HDFC Debit card or any other HDFC CC, I will still get the 5% SmartBuy cashback using PayZapp.
1719123627198.png

So, what do you guys think?
@Skylar @17ysaurabh

Wait for the LTF offer, you might get it too.

I decided to upgrade as I was not getting any significant benefit out of Millennia.
I will tell you how-
Millenia gives 5% cashpoints for 10 specific merchants out of which I use Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, Zomato and Tata Cliq(occasionally) only.
Millennia gives 1% on all other including EMI and Wallet trx.

For Amazon - I have ICICI Amazon
Swiggy/Zomato/Utilities - I have Airtel Axis
Flipkart/Myntra - I used Millennia but after upgrade I will look for alternatives. Suggestions?
Tata Cliq - Tata Neu app gives 5% neu coins anyway (I want Tata Neu Infinity but I missed it when they were offering LTF)
1% on all other - I can use ICICI amazon for this
1% on wallet - Any suggestions for this? (I don't find any benefit of adding money to wallet though. DO YOU? If yes please tell)
Any other benefit of Millenia that I am missing ?

I will miss the SmartBuy train tickets cashback with Millenia though. It was 10% with Millennia using PayZapp app.

View attachment 974

But with HDFC Debit card or any other HDFC CC, I will still get the 5% SmartBuy cashback using PayZapp.
View attachment 975

So, what do you guys think?
@Skylar @17ysaurabh
Saving calculator in which web site or app?