Hdfc lifetime free CC

Sayan_D

KF Ace
Hi I’m using Hdfc Millenia for a month and now they’re offering me rupay lifetime free card can anyone help me how is that card!!

Attachments

• IMG_2053.jpeg
    IMG_2053.jpeg
    435.1 KB · Views: 10

gagan43

KF Expert
Hi I’m using Hdfc Millenia for a month and now they’re offering me rupay lifetime free card can anyone help me how is that card!!
It is a virtual card basically if you just need for upi purpose and don’t want to pay any fee just go for it
But if you are someone who is more interested in other benefits like more lounge access, better reward structure along with the upi usage then go for tata neu rupay variant (1st year free)
You will get the card on the behalf on millennia (on limit sharing basis)
But the condition is you have to wait for 2-3 months because your millennia is only 1 month old

Sayan_D

KF Ace
It is a virtual card basically if you just need for upi purpose and don’t want to pay any fee just go for it
But if you are someone who is more interested in other benefits like more lounge access, better reward structure along with the upi usage then go for tata neu rupay variant (1st year free)
You will get the card on the behalf on millennia (on limit sharing basis)
But the condition is you have to wait for 2-3 months because your millennia is only 1 month old
Thanks for the info i was thinking to change mu a is myzone as i just use it for upi purpose and the limit is shred with flipkart cc with low limit and also yearly charge is there so i am thinking to close muzone card and use this card instead how would this be?? And can i use it with cred??

gagan43

KF Expert
Thanks for the info i was thinking to change mu a is myzone as i just use it for upi purpose and the limit is shred with flipkart cc with low limit and also yearly charge is there so i am thinking to close muzone card and use this card instead how would this be?? And can i use it with cred??
If you have my zone older than FK then I don’t suggest to close (for maintaining relationship with bank)
Instead of closing the card send email to bank requesting to wave off the fee
And if they are not ready to reverse the fee then you can close the card
Also you can use cred
I personally use cred coz i have 7 cards which is not easy to manage without platforms like cred or indMoney
So cred is good and in future they are working on adding some good features