HDFC lifetime free credit card?

kundu

KF Ace
I have HDFC Tata neu plus rupay card which I received on 16th August 2024
I want to know if there is any method to make it Lifetime free or to get any other lifetime credit card from HDFC?
I want a HDFC credit card for 10% instant discount in Amazon,Flipkart sale.

Skylar

KF Master
I want to know if there is any method to make it Lifetime free or to get any other lifetime credit card from HDFC?
These days few products are listed as instant discount on any card.
Last sale Samsung M35 any card even cobranded cards instant 2k discount same with few other products on amazon and flipkart.

- Flipkart sale I used neu card twice for instant discount, haven't tried it on amazon.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
follow these steps to get HDFC LTF CC offer :
  • Maintain Daily Average Balance of atleast ₹30000 in HDFC account
  • Do transaction in thousands thus increase overall turnover of your account
  • Wait for Pre-approved LTF CC offer (in my experience waiting period is 3-9 months)
Tried and Tested (7 times) 😎

Note: Since you already have a HDFC CC, I think this step might not work in your case, but it worth trying. My suggestion would be try the above steps with your family members account who don't have any CC.

kundu

KF Ace
Can I get airtel axis Bank credit card on card to card basis with my HDFC Tata neu card?limit of tata neu card is 40,000.

PahulGoyal

KF Expert
Can I get airtel axis Bank credit card on card to card basis with my HDFC Tata neu card?limit of tata neu card is 40,000.
I have tata neu with 1.2l limit and I have applied for many different axis credit cards but they always reject it. So if you have a job with salary proof then only apply.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I have tata neu with 1.2l limit and I have applied for many different axis credit cards but they always reject it. So if you have a job with salary proof then only apply.
I got Axis Neo without any verification or income proof. I got limit 27K. I guess they approved it on the basis of CIBIL and other cards in it.

PahulGoyal

KF Expert
I got Axis Neo without any verification or income proof. I got limit 27K. I guess they approved it on the basis of CIBIL and other cards in it.
Do you have a job?
What's your cibil?
What other cards do you have?
I want an axis cc please tell me what did you do

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Do you have a job?
What's your cibil?
What other cards do you have?
I want an axis cc please tell me what did you do
I'm Salaried. I don't know what was my CIBIL that time. It was 726 in June, I applied for Axis Neo on 2nd July, I guess my CIBIL must have been better than 726.

I had JK Bank CC 1 Lakh limit, HDFC IOCL 80K limit.

Try your luck with Axis Neo

hitirfan

KF Mentor
My cibil has always been 770+ I guess I will need 2-3 more good cards and also a job🥲 No one likes self employed ☹️
Wo Arindam hai na ek Youtuber wo bolta hai kabhi kabhi kisi card ka kese lena hai, konsa bina verification milta hai. Maine uska he dekha tha ki Axis ka bina income proof mil raha hai and then applied.

Uske phale apply kiya tha May, 2024 mai, verification hole b wo reject huwa.

PahulGoyal

KF Expert
Wo Arindam hai na ek Youtuber wo bolta hai kabhi kabhi kisi card ka kese lena hai, konsa bina verification milta hai. Maine uska he dekha tha ki Axis ka bina income proof mil raha hai and then applied.

Uske phale apply kiya tha May, 2024 mai, verification hole b wo reject huwa.
Oh thanks for the suggestion I will look it up now.

Skylar

KF Master
I'm Salaried. I don't know what was my CIBIL that time. It was 726 in June, I applied for Axis Neo on 2nd July, I guess my CIBIL must have been better than 726.

I had JK Bank CC 1 Lakh limit, HDFC IOCL 80K limit.

Try your luck with Axis Neo
You should stop using all other cards and use only the J and K Bank card.

Twelve percent of my overall wealth is invested in J and K. 😂
I bought it at 130/- now it's around 111/-