Hdfc millennia Rupay varient

harmu44

KF Rookie
Hi Team, does HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card also come in Rupay varient? I dropped an email to Bank but they are telling that it's available only in Visa varient. But as per new RBI rule, you can choose the network of your choice for any Bank Credit Card. So please suggest if someone received it already on how did you get it?

The rule from RBI mentions the option for customer to choose the variant but the card it self should be available in the variant requested by the customer. I am not sure if Millennia was made available in Rupay variant by the bank. Some cards particularly in the mid level or higher level might be only available in Visa and MC variant. The best way to check is go to the NPCI Rupay website. It lists all the cards available from different banks for the Rupay platform.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hi Team, does HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card also come in Rupay varient? I dropped an email to Bank but they are telling that it's available only in Visa varient. But as per new RBI rule, you can choose the network of your choice for any Bank Credit Card. So please suggest if someone received it already on how did you get it?
Rule will be implemented in 6 months time. After that also you will be given an option to convert on renewal of your card