HDFC Regalia Rupay credit card retail transactions

Hello Everyone,

Recently I have notice with my HDFC Regalia Rupay Credit card that Hdfc is not adding all my monthly spends to Milestone Anniversary count.
Can anyone from the banking sector can explain what does the retail transactions means in banking.
Hdfc bank has reply to me that only retail transactions can be add in Milestone Anniversary count and they have not added around Rs 3 Lakh of my spend.
I was spending more and more from my card to hit the Milestone bonus rewards.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
For reference, the below are usually considered as non-retail transactions (can have exceptions depending on banks
1720759783166.png

This is from the Regalia gold T&C pageView attachment 1154
Thank you for this.
But I think HDFC is not rewarding properly for the spends.
I was running towards Rs 5 Lakh goal of rewardz where they offer 10000 points extra.
But when I checked properly my each and every spends there I realized that rewards points have not been added for Rs 3 Lakh in this Anniversary spends.

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Master
Thank you for this.
But I think HDFC is not rewarding properly for the spends.
I was running towards Rs 5 Lakh goal of rewardz where they offer 10000 points extra.
But when I checked properly my each and every spends there I realized that rewards points have not been added for Rs 3 Lakh in this Anniversary spends.
HDFC takes about 90 to 180 days from issuing the rewards of milestones :unsure:
I'm not sure about you Regalia, But welcome benifits and milestone and special offers on my MB+ are credited after 90 days mostly.

Hello Sir,

Can you please tell me the formula of excel sheet how to check the HDFC regalia upi spend rewards.
It’s very hard for me to calculate before spending.
Here I have attached my recent statement screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_4826.jpeg
    IMG_4826.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 5