Hdfc tata neu infinity LTF

akash90

KF Ace
I am holding hdfc neu tata infinity card first year free. I got it approx 3 months back as rupay variant

Can anyone suggest if i can convert it to LTF?

Unfortunately, the HDFC Neu Tata Infinity card, even the RuPay variant, doesn't have a Lifetime Free (LTF) option. It comes with a first-year fee waiver, after which you need to pay the renewal fee to keep the card active.

Here's what you can try to do ( hope this helps ) :

1. Check Renewal Offer: HDFC Bank offers a renewal fee waiver if you spend ₹3,00,000 or more in a year before your renewal date.

2. Contact HDFC Bank: You can directly contact HDFC Bank customer care and inquire about any possible LTF upgrade options for your specific card and profile. They might have some internal promotions or personalized offers available.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
You can get it converted to LTF, Depends on your negotiation skills.
You still have 8 months keep mailing them and keep bothering them one or the other nodal office will agree to your quarry and make it LTF.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:great advice...
waise I am using it and as per my experience even if you just use it to spend on TATA BRANDS and UPI payments, you can easily reach the threshold of 3,00,000 in a year.
If not use it on TATA NEU app and get coins worth much more than the renewal fee of 1,499

Skylar

KF Master
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:great advice...
waise I am using it and as per my experience even if you just use it to spend on TATA BRANDS and UPI payments, you can easily reach the threshold of 3,00,000 in a year.
If not use it on TATA NEU app and get coins worth much more than the renewal fee of 1,499
Yeah, if you are pro tata user totally worth it.
For me I finds products at better price on other apps so I don't shop much on neu

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Yeah, if you are pro tata user totally worth it.
For me I finds products at better price on other apps so I don't shop much on neu
How you beat prices of electronics in CROMA
Or the gold from TANISHQ
Or the 1.5% cashback on every UPI payment.
Konsa card de rha hai isse accha cashback, mujhe bhi batao...I will apply for it.

Skylar

KF Master
Or the 1.5% cashback on every UPI payment.
Konsa card de rha hai isse accha cashback, mujhe bhi batao...I will apply for it.
Myntra kotak card offers 2.25% total benefit on a Rs. 50,000 spent in a Quarter, surpassing the Axis Ace card. 🌟

50K base spend - 1.25% = 625

reaching milestone of 50k in a Quarter 2 PVR tickets.

Complimentary PVR Tickets 250*2 = 500

Total: 1125 (2.25%) on 50K spend in a quarter.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Myntra kotak card offers 2.25% total benefit on a Rs. 50,000 spent in a Quarter, surpassing the Axis Ace card. 🌟

If I use 50000 with HDFC card only for UPI payments I will get flat 750 back. it is a pretty good deal.
Plus I don't watch movies, so it's better to get cashback which can be used anywhere rather than getting reward points or movie tickets.
This is my view only.

Skylar

KF Master
so it's better to get cashback which can be used anywhere rather than getting reward points or movie tickets.
This is my view only.
If you don't want movie tickets you can redeem it as cash. then it will 1125 cash back (real money) gets settled in statement you don't even have to pay it.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
If you don't want movie tickets you can redeem it as cash. then it will 1125 cash back (real money) gets settled in statement you don't even have to pay it.
Its nowhere mentioned that you can redeem your movie tickets for the cashback.

Skylar

KF Master
Its nowhere mentioned that you can redeem your movie tickets for the cashback.
When you click on the milestone benefit in Kotak app you'll get 2 options to redeem it one in the form of tickets the other redeem as rewards and those rewards can be converted to cash in redeem section that to without any redemption fee

Skylar

KF Master
can you explain how you will get 1125 cashback
bro that is what i typed here