Hdfc tata neu infinity LTF

launchcraft

KF Mentor
bro that is what i typed here

Myntra kotak card offers 2.25% total benefit on a Rs. 50,000 spent in a Quarter, surpassing the Axis Ace card. 🌟

50K base spend - 1.25% = 625

reaching milestone of 50k in a Quarter 2 PVR tickets.

Complimentary PVR Tickets 250*2 = 500

Total: 1125 (2.25%) on 50K spend in a quarter.
Done...but you won't get the benefit if you don't spend 50K per quarter. That's the catch.
So for me it is a good card but not great.
I find AMAZON ICICI and HDFC TATA NEU to be the best.
Because the thing is you have to manage your spends on all your cards so your CREDIT UTILIZATION RATIO is low.
I am afraid I want to use 50000 on a single card for 3 months on a regular basis.

Skylar

KF Master
Done...but you won't get the benefit if you don't spend 50K per quarter. That's the catch.
So for me it is a good card but not great.
I find AMAZON ICICI and HDFC TATA NEU to be the best.
Because the thing is you have to manage your spends on all your cards so your CREDIT UTILIZATION RATIO is low.
I am afraid I want to use 50000 on a single card for 3 months on a regular basis.
This is one simple why there more whys to get more CB than this get more CB

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I had this OneCard for 4 months and haven't used it, Yesterday only got to know about the Around you feature and tried it on Dmart and worked and I was like why didn't I know about this feature before and no youtube video was discussing about it.
Let us make a video on this then

vamsi18

KF Ace
I had this OneCard for 4 months and haven't used it, Yesterday only got to know about the Around you feature and tried it on Dmart and worked and I was like why didn't I know about this feature before and no youtube video was discussing about it.
aahhhaaa thank me ;). Also look-out for their voucher discounts.
I've got 6% CB today on Myntra by buying Myntra voucher from Onecard App. For as less as 50 rupees to as high as 10K.
Useful for those without Kotak Myntra credit card.
Currently offering voucher discounts at 2% on Flipkart, Amazon shopping, 4% on AJIO, 6% on Myntra,
We can make use of them when our order values are minimum and no CC offers are applicable

Skylar

KF Master
aahhhaaa thank me ;). Also look-out for their voucher discounts.
I've got 6% CB today on Myntra by buying Myntra voucher from Onecard App. For as less as 50 rupees to as high as 10K.
Useful for those without Kotak Myntra credit card.
Currently offering voucher discounts at 2% on Flipkart, Amazon shopping, 4% on AJIO, 6% on Myntra,
We can make use of them when our order values are minimum and no CC offers are applicable
Hihi, Myntra sorted I have myntra kotak card and amazon too sorted as ICICI Apay
for Flip I use grab deals of axis.

But it is an all-rounder card for people not having the above.
The real deals of One Card I found on offline stores bro.
Dmart 2500 pe 500
Reliance smart 2500 pe 500
More store pe 2500 pe 500
Apollo pe 1000 pe 300
🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩

abhimarda

KF Mentor
How you beat prices of electronics in CROMA
Or the gold from TANISHQ
Or the 1.5% cashback on every UPI payment.
Konsa card de rha hai isse accha cashback, mujhe bhi batao...I will apply for it.
CROMA is not the cheapest one. Gold from Tanishq is one of the most expensive. Simply check the rate of 24k Gold bar on Tanishq and MMTC gold bar on Amazon. MMTC quality is slightly better and has premium pricing as compared to others but Tanishq has much higher pricing. And the 1.5% cashback seems like a farce to me...I am using this card but they don't provide any calculation for cashback. To complicate the cashback on Bigbasket and cashback on other UPI spends do not follow the same cycle. The cashback can be used only on Tata brands and they have higher prices in all categories generally be it Bigbasket, Chroma, Tanishq, Tata Cliq, Tata 1mg or anything else. Even though I got this LTF but I am not using it much.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hihi, Myntra sorted I have myntra kotak card and amazon too sorted as ICICI Apay
for Flip I use grab deals of axis.

But it is an all-rounder card for people not having the above.
The real deals of One Card I found on offline stores bro.
Dmart 2500 pe 500
Reliance smart 2500 pe 500
More store pe 2500 pe 500
Apollo pe 1000 pe 300
🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩
SBI cashback card is best for these kind of transactions. It beats Myntra card handsdown currently which provides 7.5% discount. For buying anything in Myntra I buy giftcard from Amazon for same amount from Amazon and Amazon gives 5% discount. Over and above that, SBI cashback card gives 5% cashback on amount spent so close to 10% discount. It also gives 5% discount on Amazon, flipkart, Myntra, ola, uber, Zomato, swiggy, MMT, and all such portals where we normally spend. And offline cashback of 1%. Total cashback of 5000 pm. If only used online, it means spend of Rs.1 lakh pm will give cashback of 5k... Also can be used to buy Amazon giftcard which can be used to add to Amazon balance. From there pay insurance, utility bills (you get 5% on gift card) so indirectly 5% cashback on all these spends as well.

Skylar

KF Master
SBI cashback card is best for these kind of transactions. It beats Myntra card handsdown currently which provides 7.5% discount. For buying anything in Myntra I buy giftcard from Amazon for same amount from Amazon and Amazon gives 5% discount. Over and above that, SBI cashback card gives 5% cashback on amount spent so close to 10% discount. It also gives 5% discount on Amazon, flipkart, Myntra, ola, uber, Zomato, swiggy, MMT, and all such portals where we normally spend. And offline cashback of 1%. Total cashback of 5000 pm. If only used online, it means spend of Rs.1 lakh pm will give cashback of 5k... Also can be used to buy Amazon giftcard which can be used to add to Amazon balance. From there pay insurance, utility bills (you get 5% on gift card) so indirectly 5% cashback on all these spends as well.
I don't think SBI CB card would beat myntra kotak card on myntra, As 7.5% is more than 5% SBI cashback and also with the MCC of paytm on myntra extra 1.25% CB comes using myntra card.

Skylar

KF Master
SBI CB card is great but, it has the worst customer support that's the reason I don't want to take SBI Cards.

Skylar

KF Master
Tanishq is one of the most expensive. Simply check the rate of 24k Gold bar on Tanishq and MMTC gold bar on Amazon. MMTC quality is slightly better and has premium pricing as compared to others but Tanishq has much higher pricing.
Yeah, that's the reason Tanishq could survive in our city. As other gold stores provide better offers and minimum 15% lower price than Tanishq.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
CROMA is not the cheapest one. Gold from Tanishq is one of the most expensive. Simply check the rate of 24k Gold bar on Tanishq and MMTC gold bar on Amazon. MMTC quality is slightly better and has premium pricing as compared to others but Tanishq has much higher pricing. And the 1.5% cashback seems like a farce to me...I am using this card but they don't provide any calculation for cashback. To complicate the cashback on Bigbasket and cashback on other UPI spends do not follow the same cycle. The cashback can be used only on Tata brands and they have higher prices in all categories generally be it Bigbasket, Chroma, Tanishq, Tata Cliq, Tata 1mg or anything else. Even though I got this LTF but I am not using it much.
I have bought many products from CROMA at very good prices which were not available elsewhere. And
I was telling about the quality of TANISHQ products, sorry to say but they have the best quality gold in INDIA. I know there prices are higher than many brands and local stores, but people are willing to pay higher prices for best quality products.
AND do your research before getting a credit card warna its simply a waste. On BIGBASKET I get 10% cashback not 1.5%.
I get 1.5% flat cashback when I use in for UPI payments and it is pretty good for any cardholder.
Check your statement every month, every transaction is mentioned there with how much coin you have earned for that.
If you are not fond of TATA BRAND products, just don't buy them. You can use all your coins once only to buy that product which you find cheapest there.
I have earned more than 5000 this year, in which only 3 months have gone by. It's a decent amount as a cashback.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I don't think SBI CB card would beat myntra kotak card on myntra, As 7.5% is more than 5% SBI cashback and also with the MCC of paytm on myntra extra 1.25% CB comes using myntra card.
I think you did not read fully. If you buy Rs.10000 worth myntra giftcard on Amazon you get that at 5% discount or at Rs.9500. This discount of 5% is in Amazon on any mode of payment. And then you get 5% cashback on 9500 or Rs.475. So on 10000 Myntra voucher you get 500 discount and 475 cashback hence effectively you pay 9025 for 10000 which works out to 9.75% discount which is much more than 7.5% of Myntra Kotak card.