HDFC Tata Neu Infinity

Neeraj920

KF Ace
Hi Good Afternoon,

Please advise how can I convert my Tata Neu Infinity paid card to LFT card? I have used this card for 1 year and I am not much happy of paying annual charges. I have shared credit limit of 4.7 lakh with Regalia card.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi Good Afternoon,

Please advise how can I convert my Tata Neu Infinity paid card to LFT card? I have used this card for 1 year and I am not much happy of paying annual charges. I have shared credit limit of 4.7 lakh with Regalia card.
How much have you spent on this card so far?
and how much return card generated for you?

Neeraj920

KF Ace
I think I have spent more than 3 lakh, and I know annual charge for this year will be waived off, but i am considering LTF for future.

Skylar

KF Master
I think I have spend more than 3 lakh, and I know annual charge for this year will be waived off, but i am considering LTF for future.
If you have spent that much write them a mail and see how they respond.

Dear HDFC Bank Customer Service Team,

I hope this email finds you well. As a valued customer of HDFC Bank, I am writing to request the conversion of my credit card ending in xxxx to a Lifetime Free Card (LTF). Over the years, I have maintained a positive and satisfactory relationship with the bank, consistently demonstrating responsible financial behavior and making timely credit card payments.

Given my long-standing association with HDFC Bank and my good credit history, I kindly urge you to consider converting my card to a Lifetime Free Card. This conversion would not only eliminate the annual fees associated with the card but also serve as an acknowledgment of my loyalty to the bank. I have actively used my HDFC Bank card for various transactions and found it to be reliable and convenient.

Furthermore, I have already crossed the 3 Lakh criteria for fee waiver. I assure you that I have consistently maintained a good credit score and fulfilled all my financial obligations.

If any additional documents or information are required to support my request, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation or discuss further details that would aid in evaluating my request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a positive response and continued partnership with HDFC Bank.

Best regards,

[Your Full Name] [Your Contact Number] [Your Email Address]

Neeraj920

KF Ace
Hi,

I have received below reply regarding the email for conversion of LTF;

"We regret to inform you that effective from 1st April 24 onwards Tata card is priced for all customers."

Is there any information that anybody received LTF in April or May month this year?