Hello Sir/Mam. UPI transaction refund

mehtanoj

KF Rookie
Hello Sir/Mam. I had done a transaction through Paytm UPI by entering account details and just went back to transfer balance from multiple accounts of mine to one and came back and transferred the amount but it went to UPI id rather than the account which I had added.
The same day I had filed complaint with bank and followed procedures and later filed complaint with ombudsman then the bank is saying that they can't refund the money unless the person to whom the balance gets transferred accepts the request from bank.

The transaction was of November 22 and amount was 24000.
Please help anyone

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Hello Sir/Mam. I had done a transaction through Paytm UPI by entering account details and just went back to transfer balance from multiple accounts of mine to one and came back and transferred the amount but it went to UPI id rather than the account which I had added.
The same day I had filed complaint with bank and followed procedures and later filed complaint with ombudsman then the bank is saying that they can't refund the money unless the person to whom the balance gets transferred accepts the request from bank.

The transaction was of November 22 and amount was 24000.
Please help anyone
You bank have to request his bank. If he agreed then its good. Otherwise you have to go the police..