Help me close SBI Simply Save Credit Card

mukund786

KF Rookie
guys SBI Simply Save Credit Card has been a nightmare for me. I want to close this credit card. but their support team is irresponsive. unfortunately this credit card was applied by my father. and his DOB is incorrect so it has become very difficult for me to close this credit card. I had emailed them on 1st September and emailed them multiple times in the past few months, but they're not responding to me via email. I have due amount which I need to clear on this card but I am unable to do that cause I don't even have access to their login portal due to incorrect DOB. and cause I have a DUE Amount 2,659.00 INR so they're charging me interest of that due amount each month so far I have been charged more than 12k INR by them unreasonably. on 22nd Nov they'll deduct 1214 INR from SBI Bank again but I want to pay off the dues and close this credit card before...I have also attached the screenshots below. someone please help me out...I would really appreciate your support

Attachments

• photo1699521212.jpeg
    photo1699521212.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 5
  • photo1699521146.jpeg
    photo1699521146.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 5

Ketan H.

KF Rookie
You can register on the Cred app attach that SBI card and then pay through your UPI or Bank accounts. Then you can call customer care and ask him to close the credit card account. First, they will try to convince you to not close the account but you have to say him to close it right now. Then they will definitely close it. I suggest you not close that account until 6 months because it will improve the card owner's CIBIL score. The final decision is yours :)

Last edited:

mukund786

KF Rookie
You meant Onecard ? I already have that App but isn't it a credit card app? I have one card credit card but the question is I need to attach SBI Card there? is it actually One Card App or any other App?

Gigachad

KF Mentor
guys SBI Simply Save Credit Card has been a nightmare for me. I want to close this credit card. but their support team is irresponsive. unfortunately this credit card was applied by my father. and his DOB is incorrect so it has become very difficult for me to close this credit card. I had emailed them on 1st September and emailed them multiple times in the past few months, but they're not responding to me via email. I have due amount which I need to clear on this card but I am unable to do that cause I don't even have access to their login portal due to incorrect DOB. and cause I have a DUE Amount 2,659.00 INR so they're charging me interest of that due amount each month so far I have been charged more than 12k INR by them unreasonably. on 22nd Nov they'll deduct 1214 INR from SBI Bank again but I want to pay off the dues and close this credit card before...I have also attached the screenshots below. someone please help me out...I would really appreciate your support
You can pay cc bill though any protral..
Paytm , cred.
They will fatch your bill amount.

file a complaint asap in rbi ombudsman regarding this

Ketan H.

KF Rookie
You meant Onecard ? I already have that App but isn't it a credit card app? I have one card credit card but the question is I need to attach SBI Card there? is it actually One Card App or any other App?
Sorry! I misspelled. I want to say Cred App. I am also using the same.

Ketan H.

KF Rookie
he can file on behalf of his father , that what I meant , this is common sense dude
You are right bro! I have already complained to ombudsman which is pending since 2 months. I already called customer care and they said they don't have a definite timeline when they will act on our complaint.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
You are right bro! I have already filed a complaint with the ombudsman which has been pending for 2 months. I already called customer care and they said they do not have any fixed timeline where they will take action on our complaint.
2 month, no call no email.
Probably gonna get closed with bank favour..

Sumitjade0007

KF Rookie
email to principle nodel officer sbi card from registered email id . and please mention your issue and also mention this line (solve my issue ASAP otherwise be ready for legal action from my side in Consumer Court. 1)for your bad customer service 2)for not solving my issue. 3) unreasonable penalty ) principal nodal officer team will definetly solve your issue.