Help me Find best bank for Educational Loan !!!

i_Ricky

KF Rookie
Heyy all i need some help finding study loan here for college. and the another doubt is this
>If i take loan of 15 lakhs and my parents can afford 9 lakhs do bank loan work with that (what i am trying to say that if my fees is approx 6 lakhs and i took loan of 15 lakhs , course is about of 4 years now can i combine and pay the fees half from bank and half from what my parents own ??? )
>Best banks to give loans at low interest rates

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Heyy all i need some help finding study loan here for college. and the another doubt is this
>If i take loan of 15 lakhs and my parents can afford 9 lakhs do bank loan work with that (what i am trying to say that if my fees is approx 6 lakhs and i took loan of 15 lakhs , course is about of 4 years now can i combine and pay the fees half from bank and half from what my parents own ??? )
For 1st query - yes that is possible. Bank will sanction the entire 15 lakhs, its upto you how much you want to drawdown from that amount.

Generally PSU Banks offers cheaper Educations Loans. I would also recommend you to watch this video for some additional tips

i_Ricky

KF Rookie
For 1st query - yes that is possible. Bank will sanction the entire 15 lakhs, its upto you how much you want to drawdown from that amount.

Generally PSU Banks offers cheaper Educations Loans. I would also recommend you to watch this video for some additional tips

Thank you Sir

Kalyan

KF Ace
Best banks for education loans is BOB,axis, icici and hdfc. Rate of interest depends upon the university.