HELP ME GUYS axis bank credit card

Disappointed all alot,Reason my axis bank credit card got rejected for the 3rd time even though this time I applied it from bank executive,every time they give be offer for an axis bank credit card and after that they reject my application,I Have Axis bank saving account for more than 3 years now and I have been using Indian Oil Axis bank Credit Card( FD based) from 1.5 years without any delay in payment. Please guys help me out on this on how can I increase my chances of getting an Unsecured Axis Credit Card. THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS 🙏🏼

Ideally they send reason of rejection as pdf to email .

What's your cibil score. Have you had any late payments.
Have not received any pdf yet brother.My cibil is 766,Regarding late payments 3-4months back there was an internal error in Central Bank of India database from them I have a Home a Loan my emi is 31000 but I have given advance payment of around 2lac,but due to that error my cibil shows 1 late payment and my score also decreased ,I had a talk with manager she says that was a mistake from Banks side and the score will increase in 6 months at that time my score dipped to 730 now in 3 months it has increased to 766, that has happened Now but prior to all this 2 times my application were rejected when my cibil was around 780.

meeth

KF Rookie
I understand your disappointment regarding the repeated rejection of your Axis Bank credit card applications despite having a savings account with them for over three years and maintaining a good credit record with the Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card. Applying multiple times and facing rejections can be frustrating.

Please don't worry; I understand that issuing credit cards involves a business aspect, and sometimes there might be specific criteria or processes affecting the approval. Considering Axis Bank is currently offering the NEO credit card with a lifetime free option, I suggest applying for it, as the acceptance rate seems to be higher according to recent experiences from some of our colleagues.

If Axis Bank's options continue to pose challenges, remember that there are alternatives available for almost every type of card in the market. Additionally, a CIBIL score above 800 often prompts bank executives to offer credit cards via cold calls. Therefore, focusing on improving your CIBIL score might also enhance your chances of securing an unsecured Axis credit card.

Best of luck with your credit card application endeavors!

I understand your disappointment regarding the repeated rejection of your Axis Bank credit card applications despite having a savings account with them for over three years and maintaining a good credit record with the Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card. Applying multiple times and facing rejections can be frustrating.

Please don't worry; I understand that issuing credit cards involves a business aspect, and sometimes there might be specific criteria or processes affecting the approval. Considering Axis Bank is currently offering the NEO credit card with a lifetime free option, I suggest applying for it, as the acceptance rate seems to be higher according to recent experiences from some of our colleagues.

If Axis Bank's options continue to pose challenges, remember that there are alternatives available for almost every type of card in the market. Additionally, a CIBIL score above 800 often prompts bank executives to offer credit cards via cold calls. Therefore, focusing on improving your CIBIL score might also enhance your chances of securing an unsecured Axis credit card.

Best of luck with your credit card application endeavors!
Thanks a lot brother for this wonderful Information 🙏🏼

Yesterday I had a conversation with a Credit Card Department head in our areas main Axis Bank branch,that actual reason of my card rejection is my ongoing Home Loan ,according to her when my home loan ends than only I will get an Axis Bank Unsecured Credit Card until than not possible.But in contrast I have always heard that LOAN increases your credit worthiness in thr market.I might be wrong do let me know guys.
Thanks in advance 🙏🏼

Yesterday I had a conversation with a Credit Card Department head in our areas main Axis Bank branch,that actual reason of my card rejection is my ongoing Home Loan ,according to her when my home loan ends than only I will get an Axis Bank Unsecured Credit Card until than not possible.But in contrast I have always heard that LOAN increases your credit worthiness in thr market.I might be wrong do let me know guys.
Thanks in advance 🙏🏼
hamre pass binhein hamara bi reject hoya but good credit score par apko mil jayega ap after 6 month try karna

cardy

KF Expert
A. If you have alternative credit cards of other banks, then you can check your FD based iocl card. Send them an email to make it unsecured card. Not many but some one two people got it done.

If it fails try closing it ( if it doesn't make you in trouble closing it). The retention team may offer something.

If still no success then close the card and wait for pre-approved card offer. Use axis sb account, UPI , net banking, debit card mobile app all the channels and put some balance in it. It will surely trigger a pre-approved card within six to nine months

B. If you have no other cards, and your FD backed card limit is greater than 50k try card to card application for SBI or HDFC card. And after 6 to 12 months apply card to card in axis.

C. If these are not the problems and you have good income proof, then ask customer care about exact reason, sometimes it helps.

And remember one thing before applying axis put your credit enquiry in check. Don't apply if you have multiple applications in last three months. Keep silent and after 3 to 6 months apply afresh.