Help me to Terminate any of these below credit card

mukund786

KF Rookie
why do u need access to portal to pay.. u can pay on any app... cred, amz, paytm, phonepe.. Clear all dues first... then write an email to them on their email id from the registered. email. id.. If your dues are. zero they HAVE to close within 3-4 days else you can ask for compensation..
they never ever respond me through email. my credit card has wrong DOB so it has become difficult for me to close it now
please help me close this card.

mukund786

KF Rookie
I also had a sbi card and I closed it because since the day the card came to me, the number of fraud calls increased and one day it became a fraud and I lost 20,000 rupees. Even after complaining to the bank I did not get any help so I finally got fed up and closed the card now I am at peace.
in my case. DOB is incorrect so it has become difficult for me to close this card now. I have emailed them more than 6 times but they never responded me back. can you please tell me best way to close this card..even today I have paid 3618. in total I have lost 15k

I would request first update the date of birth by connecting the local bank 🏦 near you by submitting KYC ALSO MAKE SURE ASKED RELEVANT QUESTION THERE ITSELF TO GET CLOSER ON THE SAME DAY