Help me to Terminate any of these below credit card

Financial

KF Rookie
These are the below credit card i use and some of those are not so useful but i kept that, so that once in while I took the offers like ordering food or for movie ticket but that is very often I do.

• Axis Ace Credit Card (annual charges)
  • Axis Airtel Credit Card (annual charges)
  • Axis My Zone Credit Card (Life Time Free)
  • HDFC Millennia Credit Card (Life Time Free)
  • IndusInd Legend Credit Card (Life Time Free)​
  • Amazon ICICI Credit Card (Life Time Free)​
The above listed credit cards I hold and now I realized some of those i don't even use like Axis My Zone CC and IndusInd Legend CC these are only helpful when i use to buy movie ticket or for food order which generally I regularly do but before closing any of these i want to confirm is there any similarity of these cards of each others and if yes then which are useless to carry?

in addition let me tell you Axis Airtel, Axis Ace, HDFC Millennia and Amazon ICICI these CC i mostly use whenever i do any transactions and i have no plan to terminate any of these but still if you have any beneficial comparison then let me know it will help me to reduce the number of holding too many Credit Cards if any identical offers.

shashwat

KF Ace
Too many cards! You need to be careful. Having too many cards can affect your ability to take loans in the future. I can't answer which cards are better, but good job on taking the decision to reduce your card usages.

One thing I would encourage you to look at beyond the offers available on cards are:
1. Revolving Interest Rate :: ICICI, for example, usually has 42% which is much higher than many other cards in that space
2. Ease of repayment and online banking :: You have cards from 4 different banks here. Which bank(s) do you like and which bank(s) cause you too much stress at the time of EMI payment?

Prince

KF Expert
Hie

I have reviewed all the credit cards and out of these some of them, i am actually using. I would suggest you reduce the cards to a maximum of 2 or 3, since all the cards that you hold are shopping specific, as in there are no specific Travel benefits or dining benefit cards. Below is my review for your cards and these are my personal opinion only.
  • Axis Ace Credit Card (annual charges) - You can discard this card owing to overlapping benefits with other cards.
  • Axis Airtel Credit Card (annual charges) - You can keep this card for utility, food and grocery bills (Upper caps Airtel 300, Utility 300 & Food/Grocery 500), other spends (1% CB)
  • Axis My Zone Credit Card (Life Time Free) - You can keep or discard this card, if you are not going to movies frequently and vice versa.
  • HDFC Millennia Credit Card (Life Time Free) - You can keep this card for 5% discount on Flipkart and Amazon, without spending on Annual fees of Prime.
  • IndusInd Legend Credit Card (Life Time Free) - You can discard this card as there is no actual benefit apart from BOGO on tickets which you already get covered by Myzone, so you can pick one from Legend or MyZone.
  • Amazon ICICI Credit Card (Life Time Free) - You can surely discard this one also, as 1% CB on all transaction benefit got covered by Airtel card and Amazon 5% got covered in HDFC., also sales benefits are not on Amazon Card of ICICI.

I would like to suggest a Bank to add for additional benefits, SBI Card this will cover Sales benefits for you and also since you are willing to pay, charges also, you can opt for SBI Cashback Card one of the best in industry as of now.
    If you don't have a Rupay Card then you can Add HDFC Neu Card (Annual Charges are there), but you get 10% on orders via Tata Neu on BigBasket.

This all sums up, hope my review helps you decide on cards to keep.
Kindly like the reply, if it was helpful.
Thanks.

cardy

KF Expert
Hie

I have reviewed all the credit cards and out of these some of them, i am actually using. I would suggest you reduce the cards to a maximum of 2 or 3, since all the cards that you hold are shopping specific, as in there are no specific Travel benefits or dining benefit cards. Below is my review for your cards and these are my personal opinion only.
  • Axis Ace Credit Card (annual charges) - You can discard this card owing to overlapping benefits with other cards.
  • Axis Airtel Credit Card (annual charges) - You can keep this card for utility, food and grocery bills (Upper caps Airtel 300, Utility 300 & Food/Grocery 500), other spends (1% CB)
  • Axis My Zone Credit Card (Life Time Free) - You can keep or discard this card, if you are not going to movies frequently and vice versa.
  • HDFC Millennia Credit Card (Life Time Free) - You can keep this card for 5% discount on Flipkart and Amazon, without spending on Annual fees of Prime.
  • IndusInd Legend Credit Card (Life Time Free) - You can discard this card as there is no actual benefit apart from BOGO on tickets which you already get covered by Myzone, so you can pick one from Legend or MyZone.
  • Amazon ICICI Credit Card (Life Time Free) - You can surely discard this one also, as 1% CB on all transaction benefit got covered by Airtel card and Amazon 5% got covered in HDFC., also sales benefits are not on Amazon Card of ICICI.

I would like to suggest a Bank to add for additional benefits, SBI Card this will cover Sales benefits for you and also since you are willing to pay, charges also, you can opt for SBI Cashback Card one of the best in industry as of now.
    If you don't have a Rupay Card then you can Add HDFC Neu Card (Annual Charges are there), but you get 10% on orders via Tata Neu on BigBasket.

This all sums up, hope my review helps you decide on cards to keep.
Kindly like the reply, if it was helpful.
Thanks.
But you forgot about 2% on offline spend in ace

mukund786

KF Rookie
guys this credit card has been a nightmare for me. I want to close this credit card. but their support team is irresponsive. unfortunately this credit card was applied by my father. and his DOB is incorrect so it has become so difficult for me to close this credit card. I had emailed them on 1st September but they're not responding to me via email. I have due amount which I need to clear on this card but I am unable to do that cause I don't even have access to their login portal due to incorrect DOB. on 22nd Nov they'll deduct 1214 INR again but I want to pay off the dues and close this credit card before...I have also attached the screenshots below. someone please help me out

Attachments

• photo1699521212.jpeg
    photo1699521212.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 26
  • photo1699521146.jpeg
    photo1699521146.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 26

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Too many cards! You need to be careful. Having too many cards can affect your ability to take loans in the future. I can't answer which cards are better, but good job on taking the decision to reduce your card usages.

One thing I would encourage you to look at beyond the offers available on cards are:
1. Revolving Interest Rate :: ICICI, for example, usually has 42% which is much higher than many other cards in that space
2. Ease of repayment and online banking :: You have cards from 4 different banks here. Which bank(s) do you like and which bank(s) cause you too much stress at the time of EMI payment?
Nope.. no problem.. i have 9 cards.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
These are the below credit card i use and some of those are not so useful but i kept that, so that once in while I took the offers like ordering food or for movie ticket but that is very often I do.

The above listed credit cards I hold and now I realized some of those i don't even use like Axis My Zone CC and IndusInd Legend CC these are only helpful when i use to buy movie ticket or for food order which generally I regularly do but before closing any of these i want to confirm is there any similarity of these cards of each others and if yes then which are useless to carry?

in addition let me tell you Axis Airtel, Axis Ace, HDFC Millennia and Amazon ICICI these CC i mostly use whenever i do any transactions and i have no plan to terminate any of these but still if you have any beneficial comparison then let me know it will help me to reduce the number of holding too many Credit Cards if any identical offers.
Get sbi cashback.

Prince

KF Expert
guys this credit card has been a nightmare for me. I want to close this credit card. but their support team is irresponsive. unfortunately this credit card was applied by my father. and his DOB is incorrect so it has become so difficult for me to close this credit card. I had emailed them on 1st September but they're not responding to me via email. I have due amount which I need to clear on this card but I am unable to do that cause I don't even have access to their login portal due to incorrect DOB. on 22nd Nov they'll deduct 1214 INR again but I want to pay off the dues and close this credit card before...I have also attached the screenshots below. someone please help me out
Try Setting up Auto Debit from your Bank (Saving Accounts) and pay off the complete amount in the first case, to avoid Penalty and Interest for non-payment and then do not use the card to stop generating card bill. Try reaching the Branch Bank., and if they don't support, Complain at RBI attaching the link for compliant.

Sati12r

KF Rookie
I can't provide specific steps without knowing the exact credit card issuer. Identify the issuer of the credit card you want to terminate, visit their official website, and look for a "Contact" or "Customer Service" section. Follow the provided instructions or call their customer service to request card termination. Be prepared to provide necessary account information for verification.

purshi

KF Rookie

I think you should keep one r two cc cards which as life time free plan is more than enough thank you

abhishek1215

KF Rookie
Hi,
According to above information you have 6 CC. Before 6 months I was also Carring 7 CC. But now I only use 3 of them HDFC CC for all the usage bez I try to use CC limit till 1lakh. For support I use Induslnd bank CC which can provide me great offers same as HDFC CC.
The 3rd one, you should keep axis Ace.
But most of the payments you should do with 2 CC. More than that is liability.

Thanks
Abhishek parate

Skylar

KF Mentor

If I had all these I would not close any of the cards.
Your paid cards Ace 1.5% and Airtel with 25% upto 250 in month and 10% on utility upto 250 a month If they are giving you more return than the annual fee then there is no reason for closing any other cards. Keep them let them be there growing your credit history.

AV$

KF Ace
If I had all these I would not close any of the cards.
Your paid cards Ace 1.5% and Airtel with 25% upto 250 in month and 10% on utility upto 250 a month If they are giving you more return than the annual fee then there is no reason for closing any other cards. Keep them let them be there growing your credit history.
Yes, also some cards might be old (2-3yrs adding to your credit history) so not a wise decision to close them.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
There isn't much issue in paying the credit card of any bank. You can add the card in your own net banking as per NEFT details of that card and make payment by NEFT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0330_101939.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0330_101939.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 11

Skylar

KF Mentor
Thats the reason I Avoid SBI,
Even when SBI gives 5% CB on online purchases their customer support is worst.

Ayan37

KF Ace
I also had a sbi card and I closed it because since the day the card came to me, the number of fraud calls increased and one day it became a fraud and I lost 20,000 rupees. Even after complaining to the bank I did not get any help so I finally got fed up and closed the card now I am at peace.

zacobite

KF Mentor
why do u need access to portal to pay.. u can pay on any app... cred, amz, paytm, phonepe.. Clear all dues first... then write an email to them on their email id from the registered. email. id.. If your dues are. zero they HAVE to close within 3-4 days else you can ask for compensation..