help regards Applying for HDFC Credit card.

MrImmortal09

KF Rookie
Hey,

As per the heading, I need help regards applying for HDFC bank credit card. specifically HDFC IRCTC credit card, if possible.

My credit history:
May 2023: Applied for Flipkart pay later and got 25k limit ( this limit was increased to 90k afterwards)
Oct 2023 : Got a secured credit card from idfc bank
Jan 2024 : Applied for flipkart axis , got rejected as they asked for income proof and I didn't have one.
Aug 2024 : applied and Got first unsecured Flipkart axis credit card without any income docs required.
Sep 2024 : Closed flipkart pay later account as I don't need it cause Fk axis card
Sep 2024: Applied for HDFC tata neu and they offered secured card, but I didn't proceed further.

Please suggest me when to apply and how can i get it might be any agent or card to card basis, also can I get HDFC IRCTC card as I am a student and I frequently travel to my home by train , also I will be able to earn a few bucks by booking my friends tickets.
Note: I don't have any income proof , I only have a unsecured credit card from axis bank with 25k limit currently, which I think will be doubled after 6 months according to my spending behavior.

Bicky

KF Ace
Hey,

As per the heading, I need help regards applying for HDFC bank credit card. specifically HDFC IRCTC credit card, if possible.

My credit history:
May 2023: Applied for Flipkart pay later and got 25k limit ( this limit was increased to 90k afterwards)
Oct 2023 : Got a secured credit card from idfc bank
Jan 2024 : Applied for flipkart axis , got rejected as they asked for income proof and I didn't have one.
Aug 2024 : applied and Got first unsecured Flipkart axis credit card without any income docs required.
Sep 2024 : Closed flipkart pay later account as I don't need it cause Fk axis card
Sep 2024: Applied for HDFC tata neu and they offered secured card, but I didn't proceed further.

Please suggest me when to apply and how can i get it might be any agent or card to card basis, also can I get HDFC IRCTC card as I am a student and I frequently travel to my home by train , also I will be able to earn a few bucks by booking my friends tickets.
Note: I don't have any income proof , I only have a unsecured credit card from axis bank with 25k limit currently, which I think will be doubled after 6 months according to my spending behavior.
If you need an unsecured credit card from HDFC Bank, I would recommend you to first open a savings account and then maintain some good amount, like 40k to 50k, for a few months. They will give you a pre-approved credit card from themselves.

MrImmortal09

KF Rookie
thats a big amount for me to maintain, any other solution?
If you need an unsecured credit card from HDFC Bank, I would recommend you to first open a savings account and then maintain some good amount, like 40k to 50k, for a few months. They will give you a pre-approved credit card from themselves.

ShahilD

KF Ace
I got my HDFC Moneyback Plus cc 2 months ago. It’s my first credit card, and it was pre-approved. The limit isn’t too high, but that’s alright. They offered me an unsecured card, which was surprising because I neither have a strong relationship with the bank nor maintain a good balance in my savings account. The only thing I do is make regular transactions with them. Somehow, I received an offer, and it was LTF. Btw I’m a student too.

MrImmortal09

KF Rookie
I got my HDFC Moneyback Plus cc 2 months ago. It’s my first credit card, and it was pre-approved. The limit isn’t too high, but that’s alright. They offered me an unsecured card, which was surprising because I neither have a strong relationship with the bank nor maintain a good balance in my savings account. The only thing I do is make regular transactions with them. Somehow, I received an offer, and it was LTF. Btw I’m a student too.
What was the average balance that u kept in acc?
Also How old is your bank account?