Hiiiiiiiii

SlokAks

KF Rookie
Hi, I am Slok. I am a software engineer at Google. I am very much interested in personal finance. I have read many books around it multiple times such as The Psychology of Money and Rich Dad Poor Dad. I am currently going through, Think and Grow Rich. I have also read a lot about taxation in India. Looking forward to meaningful discussions in this forum. :)

Hi, I am Slok. I am a software engineer at Google. I am very much interested in personal finance. I have read many books around it multiple times such as The Psychology of Money and Rich Dad Poor Dad. I am currently going through, Think and Grow Rich. I have also read a lot about taxation in India. Looking forward to meaningful discussions in this forum. :)
can you please share your review of the book , rich dad poor dad, I want to know what it is about

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hey @SlokAks , welcome to the community :)

We have a dedicated section for Book recommendations. Would love to know your feedback/ review on the books you've read