Home loan on landloard share of under construction apartments

aRvi

KF Rookie
One of the project of Aparna has a landlord share available whose handover date is December 2025.
1. Aparna builder price quote: 6800 per sft and including everything it will come to around 1.45cr
2. Aparna landlord price quote: 6000 per sft and with discount it comes to around 1.15cr
both excluding registration.

3. There is another project Anvita Ivana with price quote of 6250 per sft and will come to around 1.2cr and handover is December 2024.

My budget is around 1.2-1.3 cr

But builder is asking for 20% cash and 80% loan and landlord is asking for 60% cash and 40% loan.

I have doubt should I consider buying from landlord or should I look for other properties?
As I have to pay extra 40% which will be extra 46lakhs which I can invest at 10% approx and amount will appreciate over time.
I want to go for Aparna landlord share but I'm unsure what to do, can anyone please suggest the calculation which will be best.

Last edited:

zacobite

KF Mentor
One of the project of Aparna has a landlord share available whose handover date is December 2025.
Aparna builder price quote: 6800 per sft and including everything it will come to around 1.45cr
Aparna landlord price quote: 6000 per sft and with discount it comes to around 1.15cr
both excluding registration.

There is another project Anvita Ivana with price quote of 6250 per sft and will come to around 1.2cr and handover is December 2024.

My budget is around 1.2-1.3 cr

But builder is asking for 20% cash and 80% loan and landlord is asking for 60% cash and 40% loan.

I have doubt should I consider buying from landlord or should I look for other properties?
As I have to pay extra 40% which will be extra 46lakhs which I can invest at 10% approx and amount will appreciate over time.
I want to go for Aparna landlord share but I'm unsure what to do, can anyone please suggest the calculation which will be best.
both are risky.. builder option looks better of the two..