Homeloan downsize - 80K ICICI HFC

Dear All,

Looking for your thoughts on below.

My home loan got sanction by ICICI Home Finance in Dec -23 for 60 Lakh and around 25 lakhs got disbursed. Now in May 2024 ICICI HFC people approached me and mentioned that the sanction amount needs to downsize by 80k considering the incorrect calculations they made.

Now I really do not have any problem to downsize the homeloan., however the issue is can I ask ICICI HFC team to refund the processing fees and insurance premium amount which I paid against or considering the sanction amount of 60 lakhs.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Dear All,

Looking for your thoughts on below.

My home loan got sanction by ICICI Home Finance in Dec -23 for 60 Lakh and around 25 lakhs got disbursed. Now in May 2024 ICICI HFC people approached me and mentioned that the sanction amount needs to downsize by 80k considering the incorrect calculations they made.

Now I really do not have any problem to downsize the homeloan., however the issue is can I ask ICICI HFC team to refund the processing fees and insurance premium amount which I paid against or considering the sanction amount of 60 lakhs.
yes u should..