How can u check balance without linking to any app or internet banking in ur phone

I have an account in canara
Yes, you can check the balance of an account if it has UPI. You can check your balance from Google Pay, PhonePe, or even the BHIM app. There are also various codes for various banks that you can dial to receive your balance details via SMS.

unique code for canara bank to check balance - *99# ( do try once and tell me whether it worked or not)

Dr.Ajay

KF Rookie
Most of the banks have a toll-free number you can obtain this number from their website you can make a call to this number to get your account balance to activate and deactivate certain services without linking any app or internet banking. Some banks have started WhatsApp banking in which all you need to do is save their WhatsApp banking number onto your phone and then with just a few steps you can know your balance, obtain past mini statements etc.

To check balance without any application, you can use USSD code. Use *99#. Just dial this code on your mobile (no internet needed, just phone number should be linked to bank account from which you are dialing).

I have an account in canara
Many banks provides a specific number to its customers for checking bank balance without any upi app or net banking.
you can search the number on the bank website then you can get the details from the website.
you can also send the text message or give a missed call to bank from your registered mobile number.