How to Check CIBIL / Experian / CRIF / Equifax Credit Score for FREE

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Have seen a lot of posts on checking How to Check CIBIL / Experian / CRIF / Equifax Credit Score for FREE. Can someone please share a consolidated list of all the tools/ websites/ apps available where you can check your Credit Score for FREE?

vineet21

KF Rookie
Have seen a lot of posts on checking How to Check CIBIL / Experian / CRIF / Equifax Credit Score for FREE. Can someone please share a consolidated list of all the tools/ websites/ apps available where you can check your Credit Score for FREE?
Now u can easily check your cibil score and Experian score free through one score app where u will get indepth details about all you credit cards,loan,enquiry etc.

vineet21

KF Rookie
Now u can easily check your cibil score and Experian score free through one score app where u will get indepth details about all you credit cards,loan,enquiry etc.

nectarzzzz

KF Rookie
You can can cibil score on one score or directly on transunion CIBIL offical website for free

OneScore is one the most popular apps you may use to check your credit score, apart from this UPI apps such as Amazon, GPay, PhonePe, etc will also help you to check your score.

Additionally we can official website to check our score:

For CIBIL: Visit the official CIBIL website (***********.cibil.com/).
For Experian: Visit the official Experian India website (***********.experian.in/).
For CRIF: Visit the official CRIF High Mark website (*******.crifhighmark.com/).
For Equifax: Visit the official Equifax India website (***********.equifax.co.in/).

Last edited by a moderator:

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Just to check the credit scores, it is not wise to sign up for platforms and share your details. So, I'm gonna share the platforms that most of us are using or provide some other value as well. I use all of them.

1. TransUnion Cibil: Google Pay or Amazon Pay
2. Experian: Paytm
3: Equifax: Cred
4. Crif High Mark: IND Money (Great platform to track your savings, expenses, investments, etc.)

Besides, as everyone else has mentioned OneScore is a great app to check Cibil and Experian scores.

amer khan

KF Rookie
I am Using Credit Mantri app and I have got my Free credit score with my basic information you can download from here

I'm giving you free credit score and analysis check on CreditMantri. Use my code RZWA9764CZ & let's become credit health

I have been using it and its absolutely free and it has big credit dashboard

You can check free credit score and detailed report , you just need to download OneScore or paisabazzar app. These apps provide free credit score.
Thanks

Utkarsh Sharma

KF Expert
Paisabazaar via Samsung pay lets you check all of them for free.

One Score - CIBIL and experian.

Mobikwik - CRIF

Jupiter - EQUIFAX

gauravk06

KF Rookie
images (4).jpeg
If you want to check any type of credit score then I will suggest you one. About Up Its name is One Score where you can check your credit score as many times as you want for free and that is a Safe Method to check CREDIT SCORE.

THANKS ❤️
- Gaurav Kasaudhan