How to Convert Axis IOCL CC to Acis Neo card?

vikdev

KF Ace
Whats the process in acis to convert/upgrade credit card to another one.

I have Axis IOCL Rupay card and recently applied for Axis Neo card but got rejected so, thinking to convert my IOCL card to Neo.

Please mention steps

zack54

KF Mentor
Whats the process in acis to convert/upgrade credit card to another one.

I have Axis IOCL Rupay card and recently applied for Axis Neo card but got rejected so, thinking to convert my IOCL card to Neo.

Please mention steps
Please check for the upgrade offer in you axis bank app. If there is no offer displaying for card upgrade. In that case you have to apply the separate card from the website and close the one you want to convert from (IOCL). One more thing, I would suggest instead of upgrading to NEO card apply for the Axis Ace card. That is more beneficial as compare to the NEO.

zack54

KF Mentor
Axis Ace is invite only i guess, and i don't use Google Pay
Well, Axis bank is offering ace card to limited customers. For some customers application offer is displaying only in google pay app, but that does not they can get card for sure after applying from google pay app. Also if you are holding an axis account then you can check for the ace card and also can get the card.

AXIS IOCL is Better Card then Axis Neo,if you want upgrade go for Flipkart AXIS CC Via Filpkart App easily you will get once you got Flipkart Axis card then close AXIS IOCL