How to earn money genuine in online world

Ajay Yadav

KF Rookie
Hii, People I have almost 2 years to spend my more time on internet and seeing many videos on how to make money online, But all of these are fake, Please tell some genuine things. So I can earn money online.
Please

Sup

KF Rookie
Try doing Freelancing from authentic websites, won't promote any websites here, but yeah on searching you'll get, one you get it, check the authenticity of the jobs offered by searching the job giver profile, the portfolio management (if available), the ratings etc etc. Otherwise do content creation job, it can be caption making from one language to other, proof-reading etc etc. Explore by yourself, it doesn't take 2 years to find a job in the new era of Online world, work hard you'll surely find a genuine source.

Regards
Sup

Md Abu

KF Rookie
I would suggest that you can try graphic design by using Canva as a beginner, I have friends who are earning more than 25K a month by using only Canva as a freelancer.

Crypto mining is a good option to choose due to lower competition and potential profitability. It is legitimate and can be initiated with minimal investment. It takes time but is genuine. It can be done by any laptop through CPU mining and even in mobile. All just you need is time and patience.

dipinkoc2

KF Rookie
Crypto mining is a good option to choose due to lower competition and potential profitability. It is legitimate and can be initiated with minimal investment. It takes time but is genuine. It can be done by any laptop through CPU mining and even in mobile. All just you need is time and patience.
Sanath what nodes or websites you are using.. please share..

priya_1729

KF Ace
I would recommend you to write answers in chegg as when i was back in my uni i used to write chegg answers they 168/- per every answer you write advantages are ontime payment and remote work and you have 3 hrs to answer a question if you are a full time chegg writer you can earn 40-50k use chatgpt and gemini if needed

Hii, People I have almost 2 years to spend my more time on internet and seeing many videos on how to make money online, But all of these are fake, Please tell some genuine things. So I can earn money online.
Please
A very simple thing i told you, Never imagine that you enter today & start making money from next day. First you have to find out that in which area you are intrested either freelancing or doing some data science related products or editing videos or any skilled thing which are in demand,. & start developing your skill in that. Consistency & continuity is very important.. One of the big example of this is itself kifayati.com.. & then after you can easily start making money online. Very simple

Please
Brother try doing crypto airdrop you can earn money without any skill without any knowledge but you can earn more than a pro (just need time nothing else)

BHAVESHKESWANI

KF Expert
can you explain how? message me

Prince

KF Mentor
I would recommend you to write answers in chegg as when i was back in my uni i used to write chegg answers they 168/- per every answer you write advantages are ontime payment and remote work and you have 3 hrs to answer a question if you are a full time chegg writer you can earn 40-50k use chatgpt and gemini if needed
Hey can you brief more on this, its seems quite genuine and good to start thing

BHAVESHKESWANI

KF Expert
Mobile se bhi ho sakta hai ??

Bro there are not only one way to mine which requires all pc setup graphics card etc there is other way to mine like pi app everyone knows I personally mine thorough many apps which have greater future you mine token before listing after listening you can sell I am mining those tokens already got benifit of 7-8 lakh with no investment

Please
Are you interested in game testing per game normally I get paid about 150-200₹ and some private play test 400-500₹ of you need more info reply me I can guide you most interesting part zero investment

How I earn from online with zero skill and little bit knowledge in crypto 1.credit card
2.crypto airdrop
3.crypto mining
4.game testing
5.refer demat account opening,bank account, credit card opening
I have many more ways but don't have time as I am student

gudu

KF Rookie
have you ever done crypto mining