How to get Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card?

beskimati

KF Rookie
I have received many SMS & WA message from Airtel to apply pre-qualified Airtel credit card. I have tried many times to apply through that link, but after that a message comes on screen show following...

Thanks for your interest​

We currently don't have any credit card offers for you. We will notify you once we have curated offers for you.​

Now I have been tired to seeing this message repeatedly.

I want to know where I contact for it... Airtel or Axis? Maine try kiya, dono log ek dusre k paas hi bhej rhe h.

Attachments

• IMG_20231002_133928.jpg
    IMG_20231002_133928.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 7

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hey bro, it's OK if you don't have any pre-approved offer for Airtel Axis Credit Card. You can still apply for it using the Airtel App. You will get a credit card if you have a good credit score.

Skylar

KF Master
I have received many SMS & WA message from Airtel to apply pre-qualified Airtel credit card. I have tried many times to apply through that link, but after that a message comes on screen show following...

Thanks for your interest​

We currently don't have any credit card offers for you. We will notify you once we have curated offers for you.​

Now I have been tired to seeing this message repeatedly.

I want to know where I contact for it... Airtel or Axis? Maine try kiya, dono log ek dusre k paas hi bhej rhe h.
Try after 3months or with a different number