How to get Axis bank credit card... I also have Saving account in Axis bank

I have saving account in axis bank with 2L above balance.. It was 5 to 6 month bank didn't offer me credit card.. I also don't have good cibil score because there is no loan and emi i taken from anywhere..... Any help how to get credit card with axis bank with saving account

imboy

KF Ace
I have saving account in axis bank with 2L above balance.. It was 5 to 6 month bank didn't offer me credit card.. I also don't have good cibil score because there is no loan and emi i taken from anywhere..... Any help how to get credit card with axis bank with saving account
Maintain good relationship with your bank. Transact regularly with your debit card. Irrespective of cibil history they will provide offers for cc. No cibil history is okay, nothing to worry but any negative entry in cibil is a cause of concern.

Allahhe

KF Rookie
Can someone assist how to respond to a new subject ??
What am I doing incorrectly?
Require your assistance.
Yours faithfully.

Maintain good relationship with your bank. Transact regularly with your debit card. Irrespective of cibil history they will provide offers for cc. No cibil history is okay, nothing to worry but any negative entry in cibil is a cause of transaction is
means transaction is important for this... i cant use this account as primary account ...... is using this account as primary can get me a higher chance of getting credit card

M@njit singh

KF Rookie
Vase tho axis bank near 1 year loan, cridet card etc offer de deta hai. Agar aapko phle offer chiye tho aapko transection krni hogi jais k kbhi payment credit or kabhi debit or bho v bdya amount ki jaise ke 25000 +

JK88

KF Rookie
Kindly visit axis bank's website and try to apply for credit card. Fill up required details. If you don't complete the application you'll get a call from bank . With the help of this you can get information.
Another way is to take a fd based credit card.

AshishS

KF Rookie
Do maintain funds for some periods over ₹30000 or so if possible and transact regularly. You can initially go with an FD based credit card with lower limit and as you use your card more, they will raise your limit. Also, try applying through apps like Flipkart and Amazon like Axis Bank Flipkart card, Airtel Axis Bank credit card through the Airtel thanks bank etc. You get good cashback on purchases via Flipkart and Airtel respectively too.

Vishalpalak

KF Rookie
Maintain good relationship with your bank. Transact regularly with your debit card. Irrespective of cibil history they will provide offers for cc. No cibil history is okay, nothing to worry but any negative entry in cibil is a cause of concern.
Do maintain funds for some periods over ₹30000 or so if possible and transact regularly. You can initially go with an FD based credit card with lower limit and as you use your card more, they will raise your limit. Also, try applying through apps like Flipkart and Amazon like Axis Bank Flipkart card, Airtel Axis Bank credit card through the Airtel thanks bank etc. You get good cashback on purchases via Flipkart and Airtel respectively too.
You can have credit card against FD also
vishal Axis bank loan department

zafar

KF Ace
Bro I am telling you a fastest way to improve your cibil and get what ever bank's card you want, Get an fb based credit card pay bills on time and apply for the card you are willing to have....!
Tank me later! 😉😉