How to get Axis Magnus Credit Card, Lifetime free?

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any possibility of getting Axis Magnus credit card lifetime free? If yes, please guide me on the same
It might be very difficult because it is premium card. But you can try calling the customer care once. Do you have the issued card right now?

Last edited:

ajay3795

KF Rookie
Hello Nikhil,

Thank you for the reply.

Currently, I do not hold any credit card. However, I have recently visited HDFC branch and they are offering me life time free Diners Privilege Credit Card . Please suggest shall I go for it? What are your suggestions on Diners Club Privilege credit card by HDFC Bank?

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Is there any possibility of getting Axis Magnus credit card lifetime free? If yes, please guide me on the same
Hard to get..
Two options
1. Have a salary account with them & tru to convince them to gib you that..
2. Open a high variety account (burgendy maybe)

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
Hello Nikhil,

Thank you for the reply.

Currently, I do not hold any credit card. However, I have recently visited HDFC branch and they are offering me life time free Diners Privilege Credit Card . Please suggest shall I go for it? What are your suggestions on Diners Club Privilege credit card by HDFC Bank?
Hi @ajay3795 , was in the same boat few months back. Got to know that AXIS is running this new offer for high salary customers.

You can get this card Lifetime Free if your monthly salary is > 4-5 Lakhs. Below 4 Lakhs, they won't entertain your request, if it's above 5 lakhs - Axis Rep will come to your home and make it LTF.

And, in comparison to Axis Magnus , Diners Club Privilege is an average card. If you can get Axis Magnus LTF, nothing like it

Help101

KF Ace
Honestly not possible to get Axis Magnus for Free unless you have a very very good relation with the bank and maintain some high amount/type of FD/account

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Fellas,

You can check a subtle review about Axis Magnus Credit Card here: