How to get credit card statement more than 24 month old transactions? For sbi and for HDFC?

How to get credit card statement more than 24 month old transactions? For sbi and for HDFC?

I had them all stored in google drive. But my google account lost access. So i need them again

Unfortunately, accessing credit card statements older than 24 months can be tricky for both SBI and HDFC. Their online and mobile app platforms typically only store statements for the past 24 months due to data storage limitations and security considerations. but still you can try

SBI:
  • Download archived statements: On the SBI Card website, go to "Requests" and then "Request for Duplicate Statement." You can then select the desired month and year from the archived statements list (if available). This option may have limited availability depending on how far back you need to go.
  • Contact customer care: Call SBI Card customer care at 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3355 and explain your situation. They might be able to assist you in retrieving older statements via email or postal mail, although there may be a processing fee.

• Visit your branch: Visit your nearest SBI branch and request assistance from a customer service representative. They may be able to access and print older statements for you.

HDFC:
  • Download archived statements: Similar to SBI, HDFC NetBanking allows you to download statements from a limited archive. Go to "Statements" under "Cards" and select the desired month and year from the available options.
  • Contact customer care: Call HDFC Bank customer care at 1800 103 5454 or 1860 120 2454 and request older statements. They might be able to email or send them by post for a fee.
  • Visit your branch: As with SBI, visiting your local HDFC branch might be your best option for accessing very old statements.