How to get First credit card and which card is best to apply 'cause i have no CIBIL. For Student!!!

Meet Patel

KF Ace
Hello Guys,

I am a College Student 18 year old. I want a credit card to build my CIBIL. So I try for one card(FD Version) but they not accepted my application didn't given option to make FD also. So now i'm finding another card. Can anyone suggest me some of the best cards "without CIBIL" Life time Free.

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
You can go for the credit card from any bank. I think if you have student account with bank. They might issue you a FD backed credit card easily

rohan

KF Ace
I would suggest you Kotak Dream different credit card. I am also using same and had no problems with it.

link: ***********.kotak811.com/credit-cards/811-dream-different-credit-card-against-fd

srikant

KF Rookie
Hello Guys,

I am a College Student 18 year old. I want a credit card to build my CIBIL. So I try for one card(FD Version) but they not accepted my application didn't given option to make FD also. So now i'm finding another card. Can anyone suggest me some of the best cards "without CIBIL" Life time Free.
Hi , it will be difficult to find a life time free credit card without CIBIL . I would recommend to first build a CIBIL by having a FD backed CC . You can choose SBI SimplySave CC . I'm personally using it. You'll get a credit limit of 70-90% of your FD amount. Your joining fee and annual fee will be 499+18% GST , which is also reversible if you cross a particular milestone on your spending(easy to cross). So it will be free and you can parallely build your CIBIL to have a LTF CC.

Idfc first wow...

You can also go with one card.. but ek baar fd close karne pee one card mee koi sa card issue nahi karwa payoge.. secured and unsecured both... so go with idfc wow mene dono use kiye hai

imboy

KF Ace
Generate cibil by using Paylater services. Then you will be eligible for some decent cards in the market.