How to get first unsecured credit card?

aswin

KF Rookie
Hello,
I already have a secured credit card from niyo global forex card with which i have made a good credit score of 795 and now i was thinking of getting a unsecured credit card but dont know which one since i am not able to provide my income proof. So what can i do to get an unsecured credit card.

Teja-

KF Ace
Hello,
I already have a secured credit card from niyo global forex card with which i have made a good credit score of 795 and now i was thinking of getting a unsecured credit card but dont know which one since i am not able to provide my income proof. So what can i do to get an unsecured credit card.
That’s a good score but , usually bank check age of credit history, credit utilization ratio, bill payment history, income proof, since you have good score and for income proof some bank accept credit card bill statement as , go for a basic entry level cards , keep updating which card you got ..

aswin

KF Rookie
That’s a good score but , usually bank check age of credit history, credit utilization ratio, bill payment history, income proof, since you have good score and for income proof some bank accept credit card bill statement as , go for a basic entry level cards , keep updating which card you got ..
well i am confused about which card to apply do you have any suggestions since i tried applying some but all are asking for income proof

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Hello,
If you have HDFC account and keep money in it as use well, they may offer a pre-approved Credit Card

aswin

KF Rookie
and also i stay abroad most of the time due to my studies and scholarships so i wont be keeping much money here in an account.